I look to the side and detected an explosive nearby. The building was going to explode. "We need to get out- now. This place is about to blow up." I tell them, looking back at them, "I can hold a shield and use my earth ability to hold up the remains of the building to let everyone escape-"

"How will you get out then, D?" Douglas questioned. 

I glance once more at them and shake my hands a little and answered, "I'll find a way. You guys don't have time to argue, I'm getting you out now." My hands glowed as I open up multiple portals all throughout the prison.

I sent the prisoners to other prisons in different cities and states while also sending my family back to the penthouse; The pain in my arm, hand, and side doubled as I stifle back a scream and drop onto my knees. The building then exploded in a fiery explosion as I throw my hands out above me, using my earth ability to hold the ceiling from crushing me.

I grunt in pain, continuing to hold the collapsing roof up as the excruciating pain in my arm seemed to continue to intensify; My veins on my left wrist darkened to a pitch black like on my left side then

I scream out and drop my hands, putting up a shield around me just as the whole building collapsed on top of me, burying me underneath it.

The force of the building toppling down on me made me hit my head on a sharp piece of the pillar from the roof, cutting it and made the tip of my forehead bleed. 

I move my hand a little and open up a portal small enough for me to crawl through as I fell through it, landing on the other side which was in mission command.

I fall out of the portal near a cyberdesk, my fingers gripping onto the edge of the desk, and then I collapse completely onto the floor, rolling over on my back with a pained groan.

"D!" Douglas exclaimed, rushing over to his favorite kid and knelt beside her. He moved his hands over the sides of her face, checking her pulse; Her heart was still beating, thankfully. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Come back, come back to me." Douglas muttered, trying to wake her up, "I can't lose you, D... Come on, wake up, Kid."

Douglas picked Destiny up bridal style carefully and moved over to a table and laid her on top of it gently; The Elite Force and Donald entered mission command and noticed him and a halfway unconscious Destiny and rushed over to her side.

"Douglas, what happened?" Bree questioned in concern.

"She appeared through a portal here and then collapsed and now we're here." Douglas explained in a few short words, not taking his eyes off of the unconscious brunette, "She's hurt from saving everyone in that prison before it exploded."