52.

"You know, you should get another tattoo when we get back."

I decided to mess with him, "I'll have to find a tattoo artist I can trust. The last one was a bit iffy."

Harry's mouth opened before his finger poked my rib, "I did an amazing job, actually. Not my fault you were a weak one-"

"Hey!"

He chuckled before pulling the sheet closer to me, "I'm serious though. Ink looks good on you, babe."

I smiled pointedly at him, "Of what then?"

His coy grin told me nothing, "We'll make it private."

I couldn't help the laugh that only increased as his mouth sucked on my neck.

My arms wrapped around him instinctively, holding him as close as possible while he spoke against my skin, his lips feeling heavy, "You're so sexy, Selene."

A warm feeling rushed throughout me, making me squeeze my legs together. It didn't go unnoticed by him though.

He was ontop of me, his knee pushing my legs open as he positioned himself in between. I felt him through the thin fabric that separated the two of us.

"Its going to be rough knowing that you'll be so close to me at work," he mumbled as he kissed the top of my chest.

"Well," I sighed. "I guess you're going to have to take a lot of showers because I'm going to keep it professional."

His smirk sent my pulse racing, "Oh, yeah?"

"Mhm- oh, fuck"

His fingers had slipped in, moving in slow circles before he pulled his hand up to his mouth.

"You're not looking so sure," he mocked.

"That's not fair," I whined.

Harry gave me a cheeky smile before kissing the top of my core.

Oh hell no.

I sat up, pushing him down so that he was below me.

"What are you-"

When I began pulling his pants down, he shut up and obliged almost immediately.

I licked my lips as I stared down at his very excited looking member. Thankfully, Anne had trained me for this, even after I refused to listen for the longest of time.

My hand closed around his base, waiting for him to extend at his full size as I scooted further down from his torso. His breathing was ragged, and his eyes were flashes of wild green.

I dipped down, tasting him lightly before wrapping my lips around the tip whilst my hand began stroking the bottom half.

"Selene-" he swallowed. "You look so incredibly hot right- fuck, that feels so good."

I felt my cheeks hollow as I sucked harder, my tongue tracing down the textures of his skin.

It went on for a while, just sucking and licking him while his lips parted and fingers pulled hard at the roots of my hair.

There was a small twitch that came from him, and I knew he was close. I was right because all too soon, he pushed my head down hard.

I felt my eyes water, jaw ache, but I had to refrain from losing my breathing pattern as I sucked and swallowed.

When I finally felt the hot liquid hit my throat, his hands loosened their grip, giving me time to suck the last of him as I slowly pulled him out of my mouth.

He didn't move, just closed his eyes and caught his breath. When he finally looked at me, he sat up, hand coming up to my face as his thumb traced over my chin.

He swiped it, then moved it up so that I sucked the tip of his finger before his hand reached around the back of my head and pulled my hair lightly, so that my lips were displayed up at him.

His eyes darted before his teeth grazed my neck, "I was wondering how it felt like to be inside that pretty little mouth of yours."

I smirked as my eyes closed at the feeling of his tongue on my neck, "Now you know."

~~~~****~~~~

He didn't bust quick, I just know some young readers are amongst us lol xx