Sisterly bonding time

Man, I love this picture above xdd Ok, here's another chapter c;

[Rainbow Dash's POV]

Finally it's after school. Man, this was a long day. I wonder what Mr. Annoying is doing. He's probably back already.

-Earth to Dash! Hello?

-Huh, what?-I turned around to see Scootaloo standing next to me.

-Can you please unlock the car's doors so we can get in?-She said a little annoyed.

-Oh, sorry.-I replied and we got into my car. As we were driving we were talking a little about school and stuff like that.

-...so Applebloom was like "No, it's impossible" and I was like"Oh yeah!?" and she was like "Yeah!"

-Heh, cool...

-...and then Sweetie Belle walked in and she was like "What's up?"and we were like... Are you even listening?

-Heh, that's awesome...

-Hey!

-What?

-What's wrong with you!? Since Soarin joined your class we barely spend time together! I can't even talk to you!-she said with a sad and a little angry voice.

-Sorry, I just... I don't even know. I didn't mean to avoid you or anything. Well, how about we go to the mall to get some ice cream and go for a walk to the park?

-Now?

-Yeah!

-Well, then sure!

-Awesome!-I said and drove to the mall. There's also a little park there that me and Scoots used to hang out. Huh, "used to"...Yeah, she's right, that asshole's the one that I should avoid. I need to save my time for my family. Someone that is actually worth my time.

We got our ice cream and we went to the park. We sat on the bench and had a serious talk... Nah, jk, we were just joking and laughing like crazy. We couldn't breathe because of laughter, hehe. Now that's what I missed. Good old time spent with my lil' sis'.

-Excuse me, can you be a little more quiet!?-Someone yelled. We just stayed quiet.-Thank you.

-Gee, looks like not everyone has a sense of humor...-Scootaloo said.-Wait, is that... your boyfriend?

I almost chocked when she said that.

-Jesus, what? Who!?

-Soarin, who else?

-Ugh, for the last time he's not my boyfriend! And what is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be shooting a film or something?

-Well, looks like he actually is.-I looked to where Scoot was pointing at.

-Huh? Oh hell no, it was supposed to me an afternoon spend with my sister, not him! Now he will walk up to us and be annoying as usual. C'mon, let's go somewhere else. Somewhere far away from him.

-Uh, I don't think he even saw you, to be honest. He looks pretty busy, I don't think he has time to talk to us. Can we stay a little longer, please? I always wanted to know how movies are made-she said while taking pictures with her phone.

-Nope, no way. Sorry kiddo.-I replied. I took her hand and pull her to hurry her up.

-Ok, now... action!-I heard the same voice that yelled at us before. I stopped and turned around. I saw Skies holding hands with some girl. He had sunglasses and leather jacket, but I still could reconise him. However, I had no idea who that girl was. She was wearing a pretty red dress and heels.

-Why would you do this to me!? I thought you loved me!-he said. Man, he's good.

-I-I didin't mean to... You know I love you...

-Oh really!? If you love me then why would you cheat on me!?- Eh, too much drama if you ask me. Plus Soarin is playing in it, that means this movie will be shit.

-I do love you... -she said and their faces began to get closer. Oh crap, they're going for the kiss!

-Why, that fucking little bi-- I said, but Scootaloo cut me off.

-Dash, what's wrong?-she said, but I didn't really listen. I had to stop them and I was losing time. I quickly picked up a small rock that was lying on the ground and threw it right at them.

-Rainbow, what the hell!? -she said as I was watching the rock fly right between Soarin and that girl and land somewhere behind them.

-What was that!?- the old man said and almost all the people that were there turned in our direction, except Soarin and few other people, who where just confused about everything.

I quickly grabbed Scoots' hand and used my magic to run directly to the parking lot where I left my car. I don't think anybody saw us. I slowly leand on my car.

-What was that!?-Scootaloo said angily.

-Ugh, that sneaky bitch. That little shit. That fucking hoe...

-Can you stop with the fucking cussing!?-Scootaloo yelled and I immidietly stopped. -Why would you do that!? You could really hurt someone! What were you thinking!?

-I-I'm sorry, I guess that was pretty stupid...

-You guess!? -Scoot yelled at me while I quietly stood there like I was some little girl getting yelled at by my parents. Felt kinda weird, because I'm the older one that's supposed to be responsible. Gee, what got into me!?