Awkward...

Ok, so like I was saying: there is a chance that chapters will appear less often than usual. However I have a little time now so I decided to write another chapter, but don't expect too much. I tried to make this one "a sweet anad heartwarming" chapter and also I added here point of view of different person than RD or Soarin. I'm trying my best, belive me, even if this is a really shitty story XDD Anyways,enjoy :*

[Rainbow Dash's POV]

We are still hugging each other in his room. I'm sitting on him, BUT NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY FUCKS!  We are just hugging, like friends do...

I felt really comfortable, relaxed, calm... but maybe a little too comfortable. I kinda got carried away and... I kissed him. Out of the blue, I just put my lips on his. I don't what I was thinking! Just a day ago I was mad at him for that kiss we had while playing truth or dare and now I just do it without any hesitation? WTF is wrong with me!? WHAT AM I DOING!?

[Sunset Shimmer's POV]

(Didn't expect huh? :P)

Ok, 5 o'clock. Just in time. I hope Rainbow Dash is ok after what happend in class... I saw her running to the bathroom. Well, it was kinda funny, but maybe not for her. Poor Rainbow...

I knocked on the doors, but surprisingly Dash didn't open them, but Scootaloo and her friends.

-Hey, is Dash home?

-Yeah, I told her that you will be here at 5 o'clock. I think she is in her room.

-Oh ok. Where is it?-to be honest I've never been in Rainbow's house before. We went upstairs to her room, but no one was there.

-Hmm... Maybe she is in the bathroom?-Sweetie Belle asked.

-No, look. It's open!-Apple Bloom pointed at the bathroom doors.

-Well, I saw her stalking Soarin on facebook. She was kinda angry. Maybe she went to his house? It's next to ours.-Scootaloo said. Oh no. I know what Rainbow can do when she's mad. She could destroy whole school if she would want to! We immidietly went to his house. The doors were open so getting inside wasn't too hard.

-Ugh, this house is huge! How are we gonna find them!?

-I don't know, but they don't seem to be here. Maybe they went upstairs?

-Ok, you look here while I will go upstairs. Got it?-I said.

-Got it!-girls said at once and they started to run around everywhere. I went upstairs and noticed that doors to one of the room is open and some people are in there. I entered the room and I was speechless... THEY ARE KISSING ON HIS BED! I was worried about her, because everyone laughs at her and thinks she likes him, while they are making out!? Really!?

-Rainbow! What is going on here!?-I said and they immidietly stopped what they were doing.

-S-Sunset!? W-What are you doing here!?-both of them were blushing really hard and pushing each other away.

-Well, Scootaloo said she told you that I'll visit you at 5 o'clock, but I see you are "busy"...

- I-I... Uhh... We... He... Me... I mean... Ugh, It's not how you think! I'll explain!

-You better be...

-Sunset, did you find her?-Girls yelled from downstairs.

-Wait... Did you bring crusaders here!?-Rainbow said angrily.

-Uh... Yeah, but wait downstairs! She is already going home!-I replied.

-Ok girl, you have a lot of explaining to do. C'mon, leave your boyfriend alone and let's go.

- He's not-

-Let's go. You'll explain everything in your room, missy...