You mad, bro?

Sorry for not updating for 11 days, but my cousin stayed at my house for few days and we had a sleepover and we were watching Barbie movies all night XDD She's 9 btw c; We even went to a trampoline park. Ya' know... A place full of trampolines and pools filled with pieces of sponge. It was awesome! And now, I'm at my grandparents' house until friday and internet here is very very bad, so it's possible that chapters will appear in longer time than usual (I usually try to update every 4 days). Anyway, this is starting to get long, so enjoy the chapter c:

[Rainbow Dash's POV]

Ugh! I hate him for what happened today!

It's now after school and I'm in my room spying on Skies on facebook. For.. Well... I was just checking... something... Ok, anyway... I need a revange. Something that he'll remeber forever. I don't know what it'll be yet, but I'll think of something later.

-Hey Dash! I'm home!-Scoot yelled from downstairs. I had open doors in my room so I heard. I left my phone on the bed and went downstairs to greet my sister.

-'Sup Scoots? -I tried to sound casual trying to hide in how bad mood I am.

-Is everything ok? I heard what happened in math class today...-she said. How does she know about everything all the time!?

-How do you know?-I asked suprised.

-Your friends told me. Well, actually AppleJack told Apple Bloom and Apple Bloom told me and Sweetie Belle. That's how.

Of course, element of honesty. How could I forget. I swear, this girl will end up in the hospital with butchered face along with Mr. Annoying.

-Oh, by the way – Sunset said she will visit you at about 5 o'clock. And... I also invitied Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, is that ok?-Scootaloo said and her friends appeard in the doorway.

-What? Oh, yeah, sure. Why not...-I'm still pissed at Soarin that much that I didn't really listen what she said.

-Awesome! We will be in my room.-she said and went to her room.

I can't hide my anger anymore, I want to beat the shit out of him. He needs to feel the payback. Feel the karma. This dick is going to beg for mercy... I went to my room, grabbed my phone and left my house. I entered his house that is next to mine without hesitation like I was in my own home. He was sitting on the couch watching his huge TV that was barely fitting in the living room. Rich asshole.

-Oh, hey princess. Didn't expect ya' here. Wanna „Netflix and chill"?-he said with confidence but he noticed how angry I am that he calmed down and stopped to behave like a diva. He slowly turned off TV, got up and got closer.

-Is... everything alright? You look a little angry...

-A little? A LITTLE!?-I bursted out angrily.

-Woah, calm down, princess...-he said and backed away a little bit. He was clearly scared. He should be.

-STOP CALLING ME YOUR PRINCESS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? AND WHAT WAS THAT ON MY HOMEWORK!? ANY EXLANATION MR. PERFECT!?

-Well, technically... I-It wasn't your homework...-now he was almost crying from fear. I felt satisfied. That's what I wanted to see.

-OH BOI, YOU'LL GET FUCKED UP! YOU BETTER CALL AN AMBULANCE ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE!

-Stop it! You're really getting scary! Stop it you creep!-he yelled and rushed upstairs and locked himself in his room. Hah, coward. Looks like he's not so tough after all...

I kicked the door open, because they wasn't locked with a key, he just closed them. Idiot. I ran up to him and pushed him on the bed. I tried to punch him, but he quickly blocked my arm and started to get closer. It was really risky for him considering how mad I am right now.

-Hey, calm down... Ok, maybe it was a bad idea to draw all those hearts, but please... calm down, princess...-he said and hugged me tightly. I was trying to escape but he didn't let me go. His hug actually made me calm down a bit. I guess It was just what I needed.

-Felling better?-he asked calmly.

-M-Mhm..-I blurted out and started to tear up.

-Oh come on, Dashie... Cool kids don't cry...-he chuckled and I blushed.

-S-Shut up...-I said trying to whipe me tears.

We were hugging each other in his room for 5 minutes by now and I was crying a little bit. I haven't cried for few years, ever since the time I was bullied and that was a long time ago. But his hug was keeping me feel... loved...