"Thank you" 

I start to do my make up, while Austin continues to stare at me "Will you stop staring at me, and go shower?" 

He just continues to stare at me, like he's in some sort of daze, and I snap my fingers "Austin!" 

"What?" He shakes his head. 

"Go shower, and get ready, we're going to be late" 

"But, I'd rather watch you" He goes and sits on the edge of his bed, watching me.

"Well you can't. You have to go shower" I put my makeup brush down, and walk over to him. He pulls me in between his legs "Austin!" I squeal when he lays back on his bed, pulling me with him "Austin Carter" I groan.

"Yes, my love?" He mumbles as he kisses my cheek repeatedly. 

"Go fucking shower" I pinch his arm and he shrieks.

"Ow!" He grabs his arm and I take that as my chance to stand up "You're a meanie" He pouts. 

"Go shower and I won't be" I shrug.

"But if I go shower that's less time I have to look at you" 

"If you go shower, I'll do my makeup in the bathroom" I sigh, and he smirks. 

"Deal" He grabs a towel, walking to the bathroom. I gather all my makeup and carry it to the bathroom, laying it out on the sink as Austin get undressed and gets into the shower. I continue to do my makeup, and once I am done with everything I grab my lipsticks.

"Hey, Austin?"

"Yeah, Babe" He peeks his head around the curtain. 

"Which one?" I ask, holding up three lipsticks, a red one, a dark brown one, and a maroon one. 

"Hmm, bring the here" He says and I walk over to him. He takes each one and holds it up to my lips before looking down at my dress.

"This one" He hands me the dark brown one "It makes your eyes look brighter" He smiles, and I chuckle.

"Thanks" I walk back over to the mirror and out on the lipstick. I spray my face with setting spray before packing up all my makeup and bringing it out of the bathroom. 

I flop down onto Austin's bed, and he comes out after a couple minutes "Do you know how to tie a tie?" He asks, as he slides on a pair of boxers. 

"Yes I do" I nod and he sighs in relief.

"Thank god" He says. 

He throws on his shirt and buttons it, and I grab his tie and put it on as brushes his hair while looking in the mirror.

"Too loose?" I ask, seeing if he wants me to tighten his tie anymore. 

"Nope, it's good" He says, looking down at me "Thanks, Baby" He kisses my lips. 

After about a half an hour, we get into his car and drive to the wedding, and Austin and I go our separate ways since he's the best man. I find a seat that's empty and sit down, waiting for the wedding to start.

The wedding starts after about ten minutes and Austin winks at me as he walks passed me, and I smile while shaking me head. 

The wedding is absolutely gorgeous, and once we get to the reception it's even more beautiful.

"Hi, Stranger" Austin comes up from behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. 

"Hello" I grin, turning to look at him. 

"Come on, I want you to meet my friends" He grins, and I take his hand as he leads me to the table where all his friends are seated. 

"Hey Guys" He says, and all of them look to me, their eyes widening "This is Joey, my girlfriend. Joey that's Alex, Rob, and then Zach and Tiana"