In The Ring | Chapter 11

You fought as a small Deadly Natter, who had obvious scars from previous battles, tried tearing at your wings. You weren't allowing that as you fired a plasma blast straight at the Natter's large head. You disorientated it as you watched it stumble about, you jumped at it. Spreading your large white wings as you landed on it. You saw an open cage, so holding its head in your claws you tossed it into the empty cage, it hit the ground and stayed there. You could see the pain in its eyes as the cage door closed. You were left in the ring, your eyes darting around, looking for an escape. You fired a plasma blast at the roof of the cage but, it only rattled as it was shot at. Men jumped down, as you lunged at one not hesitating to tear into his arm. You felt the muzzle begin to be strapped onto your mouth. You tried using your whip-like tail to make the men back off but, there were too many of them. They forced the muzzle on you as you still fought, then dragged you into a cage. It was built into the ground, so they pushed you over it and gravity did the rest. You landed on your stomach, you growled in pain, wrapping around your self. You felt chains be connected to your tail and forepaws. You stood up, lunging at the man before he ran. Escaping your wrath. The chains were too tight, digging into your scales, breaking some. You let out a defeated whine as you rested your head on the cold, stone floor. You looked up, from what you could see, you saw that it was just about sundown. You always liked sundown because of the display of colors it painted across the sky. You rested your head on the stone floor, some gravel poking into your scales. You let out a loud painful roar, it echoed within your cage as you sighed, covering your self with your wings.

Toothless's POV:

I was flying as fast as I could, Hiccup had even tried slowing me down time to time but, I wasn't listening. Albany was in danger, who knows what could have happened to her by now. My ears picked up her painful roar, 'Don't worry' I thought as I kicked it into overdrive. Hiccup directed me to a safe landing area, my large green eyes darting around looking for her. "Bud, I think we found Dragon Fighters," Hiccup said as he placed a hand on my neck. I produced a light growl, I could locate her. The sun was hidden behind a few clouds, making it just about pitch black on the small island. There were no men walking around, luckily us. We crept down, most of the cages were broken or damaged, I saw a cage opening within the grounds top. I pulled Hiccup back so he wouldn't fall into it. "Thanks, bud." He said, kneeling down looking into the cage only to be greeted by a white outline. Toothless stood over the cage top, "Albany?" He questioned, to Hiccup he made a very quite purring noise.

Narrative POV:

You shot up, looking around before looking up. You saw two large green eyes, "Toothless?" You managed to say before you flew up, the chains restricted you to a certain extent but, you managed to get you your head close to the cage top. Toothless and Hiccup seemed surprised by the muzzle and chains. "Don't worry, well get you out of here." Hiccup said as he squeezed through the cage bars, landing on your head, bring you down slightly. You landed, Hiccup rolled off your head as he began working at the chains. After a little bit, he removed your muzzle, you opened your jaw, stretching it. You felt Hiccup get onto your back, you were not used to this feeling as you flew up. Toothless was more the happy, as he grabbed the cage door, pulling it open. (He's already broke the lock) You crawled out, only to be tackled by Toothless, "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He questioned as he nuzzled into you. "We need to leave, now." You said wanting to get off the island Asap. He nodded as Hiccup was about to get on Toothless when a large beam of light shown on the three of you. Men started yelling, but you had already taken off, Toothless and Hiccup not too far behind. 

(I used a Grammer helper [Grammerly] so if my grammar is better that is why. It just caught that I spelled Grammar wrong XD, Twice)