Bensidy baby

Bensidy baby chapter 1
Olivia looks down at the box she's holding in her hands and bursts out into tears.
"Liv?"
"Yeah Bri?"
"You okay?"
"I don't know, I'll let you know in a minute."
Olivia opens the box and does what she needs to. She puts the stick on the counter and starts pacing her small bathroom waiting for the timer to go off. When it does she slowly walks to it and picks it up. When she does she sobs at the little + sign.
"Liv what's wrong?!"
Olivia walks to the bathroom door and opens it. She shows Brian the test.
"Liv is this that I think it is?"
"Yeah Bri, it is."
"So then why are you crying?"
"It's tears of joy."
"Liv, when do you wanna tell the group?"
"When we know for sure."
"Ok."
"I'm gonna make a appointment with my OBGYN."
"Liv lets get some sleep."
"Brian get up I called my OBGYN. We have to be there by 9 and its 8."
"Okay liv let me get dressed."
Olivia gets into the driver side and Brian gets into the passenger side. Olivia looks over and sees a box shaped thing in Brian's pocket. Then she turns the car on an heads to her OBGYNS office. They walk in and liv signs what she need to. A few minutes later a lady comes out and says "Olivia Benson?"Olivia and Brian get up and follow the lady to a room where her OBGYN was. "Ms. Benson please hop up there and pull your shirt up a little." Her OBGYN grabbed the gel "Ms.Benson this is gonna be a little cold." She applied the gel then grabbed the wand and all three of them looked at the screen.
"Ms. Benson, Mr.Cassidy congratulations your going to be parents!"
Olivia looks at Brian.
"Bri we did it were gonna have a kid."
"I know liv.Do you wanna go tell everyone?"
"Yes!"
Olivia and Brian get into the car and drive to the precinct.
"Come on liv."
"Guys we have a announcement, me and Brian are gonna have a little boy or girl!"
"Congratulations guys!"
"Thanks Amanda."
"I'm happy for you baby girl!"
"Thanks fin. "
"Congrats liv!"
"Thanks Nick. "