"Who?" Lily asked, "Regulus?"

"Unfortunately," Sirius nodded, "got a rather intense greeting from my mother though."

"Yes mate, thanks for all the flashbacks," Ron said as he sat down.

"What do you mean?" James asked, "does old Walburga outlive everybody?"

"No," Harry said.

"But she does know how to perform an astonishing permanent sticking charm," Ron added making Sirius bury his face into his hands.

"She sticks her own portrait on the wall?" he asked himself, "good job I went to Azkaban."

"So what now?" Harry asked, changing the subject.

"Well we could still ask Snape-" Hermione started but was interrupted by James.

"Not happening," James said they all sighed, "look, why can't we just not be here on Halloween?"

"Because it will mess up our future," Ron said.

"Bullshit," James swore. Lily glanced at him worriedly, "do you think I give a shit about  you?"

"Honey-" Lily started, but James cut her off.

"The only person I care at the moment is my family and not some effing time travelers!"

"James-"

"Not now Lily," James said and looked at the group, "YOU WANTED TO USE AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE ON HER, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CRAZY THIS IS? AND NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU GOT US INTO A FIGHT WITH A DEATH EATER, WHO CAN GET THE WHOLE ARMY TOGETHER IN A SPLIT OF A SECOND, YOU MADE US ACT NICE IN FRONT OF PETTIGREW, EVEN THOUGH HE TRIES TO KILL US! YOU KNOW WHAT, MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONES WHO WANT TO KILL US! SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!"

"James calm down," Sirius said, standing up in front of him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT" this time it was Ginny, who was shouting, she handed Harry the baby and walked towards James, "IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, THAT WE WANT TO KILL YOU, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO, BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WE HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO! WE ARE SO VERY SORRY WE WASTED OUR TIME ON YOU! WE'LL JUST LEAVE, SURVIVE BY YOURSELF!"

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I THINK THAT'S JUST WHAT WE'LL DO!" James shouted.

"CAN BOTH OF YOU JUST CALM DOWN," Hermione joined the shouting, "WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!" 

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, ME AND HARRY ARE OUT!" Ginny shouted as she removed baby Harry from Harry's arms and placed him on the sofa. She then continued by grabbing Harry's hand and tried pulling him out of the house, but Harry didn't budge.

"Harry?" she asked him to move.

"Nobody's going," he said firmly.

"But-"

"No Ginny."

"Can't we just-" Hermione started, but she was interrupted by a knock on the door. James's head snapped as he rushed towards the door. Harry followed him, along with Ginny. Lily picked up Harry and held him tightly, while walking towards the door. Hermione stayed with Lily and baby Harry, Ron in the mean time looked out of the window.

The whole house went silent. The only thing they heard was the grandfather clock and the sound of the wind outside, otherwise everything they heard was the sound of silence. Who was it?

Hi!!!!!

Who do you think it is? A bit of a cliffie? I'm sorry for all the drama, but I was listening to music (a Harry Potter soundtrack to be exact) and it was just so intense that I had to write like that, so don't blame me blame the music. And don't blame me for listening to it, the full soundtrack Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban is just the best.
Anyway let me know what you think by commenting and voting!

Love,

Lizzie :)