017 - Opposite Feelings

Start from the beginning

She just shrugged. "He's kind of a friend I guess."

~:~

The three of them decided to have their own worlds when they finally reached the house. Suzy went to her room to take a nap, Chanyeol went to his room to change his clothes while Ji Eun, on the other hand, went straight to the kitchen after changing her clothes since she wants something to eat.

Her eyes glimmered when she saw some Bananas rested on the center of the dining table.

She smiled and reached her hand towards it, getting three of them.

Ji Eun hummed as she made her way to the living room and plopped herself on one of the couches while peeling a Banana. She joyfully munched it and after a few minutes, she already finished the three of them. She huffed with full boredom when Chanyeol emerged from downstairs and settled himself on the couch across her. Remembering something, Ji Eun widened her eyes and stood up from her seat and quickly went upstairs while Chanyeol just ignored her and lied on the couch and put his arms at the back of his head, closing his eyes.

When Ji Eun opened the door of her room, she saw Suzy comfortably sleeping on the bed.

She bit her lower lip and carefully went towards her bag beside the study table.

Ji Eun unzipped it and her hand entered it, searching for something.

Her eyes turned into crescent with satisfaction when her hand finally took grasp of the lolipop.

After that, she quickly dragged her feet downstairs while holding the lollipop behind her back and stood beside the couch where Chanyeol was seated.

Sensing her presence, one of Chanyeol's eyes pop open and peeked at Ji Eun whose face has a wide grin as if she's planning something. He sighed and closed his eyes again and changed his position on the couch, turning his back to Ji Eun. She clicked her tongue and kneeled on the floor, expecting to meet his face with the same height. "Chanyeol,"

Hearing his name, Chanyeol just ignored her voice and tried his best to go to his dreamland when Ji Eun said something. "Hey, I have something to give you."

His eyes flung open and he quickly turned around, ignoring the fact that her face was just a few inches away. "What?"

She pursed her lips before giving him a look at the lollipop. "Tada!"

Chanyeol sat up and looked at the thing she's holding with a raised eyebrow. "A...lollipop?"

Ji Eun vehemently nodded with a cheery face and handed it to him. "Uh-huh...because you helped me pass the Special Exam."

He gazed at her small gift and with a grin, he took it from her because he knew that even though it's just a small thing that can somehow satisfy a person's craving, this lollipop is special because he knew that this thing contains her gratefulness and he's sure of it because Chanyeol is the kind of guy who knows to appreciate and would think of ways that will make him appreciate it more.

"Thanks," He murmured and put it inside his pocket.

Ji Eun's lips curled up into a smile and stood up, settling on the couch across him. "You're welcome!"

Silence enveloped the two of them and it made Chanyeol bored so he tried to start another conversation. "Ji Eun,"

"Mm?"

Chanyeol cleared his throat, looking at her. "What does your world looks like?"

Liking the question he asked, Ji Eun gazed at the ceiling as she tapped her fingers on her chin. "Well...it was a wonderful kingdom. There were fairies, witches, trolls and many more."