Prepreation for schooling

"Come on you have to try to concentrate, or we'll never get done. Pick a god damn bike Angel." My dad said as we walked through the Harley Motorcycle dealership, looking at bikes. This was the 3rd dealership we had been to. Kawasaki house didn't have any Vulcans, Victory dealership didn't have any I color liked, and I'm in love with a Harley, but I can't decide between black or white.

"I think I'm going to go with the black one, it's higher off the ground, gets better gas mileage, has more storage, and I just like it. Where's the keys?" I asked, sitting on it and standing it up.

"Good choice kid, let's go pick you out a helmet and a jacket." My dad said as I got off and followed him to the clothing department.

"Okay, how about this one? I asked, holding up a leather jacket that had blue wings embroidered on the back.

"Sure thing kid, find one in your size and I'll go get that helmet you customized earlier."  He said, walking off and leaving me to try on stuff.

"I thought you'd be here." I heard a voice say behind me as they grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up.

"Shit! Gunnar!" I squealed/giggled as I tried to wiggle free from his grasp.

"Your not going anywhere." He teased, still holding me.

"I will kick your ass if you don't let me go." I threatened and he let me go, he knew I could.

"Okay, okay, I just came to say goodbye  I leave in like an hour."

"You have to leave already? That's not fair!" I whined like a little kid, pouting as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Well, I was going to give you something, but it guess it can wait." With a grin that looked like if belonged to a movie star, he shoved his hands in the back pockets of his torn up, grease stained jeans.

"Come on, I want to see."

"Okay, but you might explode with excitement. Remember I have a degree in Chemical Engineering?"

"Yea, what does this have to do with my surprise?" I asked, seeing my dad out of the corner of my eye.

"Here's your class schedule, I'm sure you'll be very happy with it." He said, handing me a folded paper. I scanned through it and found this........

Hey guys!!

Sorry its such a short chapter , but I haven't updated since like weekend before last and I've been busy. Anyone have any ideas for a new story I should write. I know this is messed up, but what if the Expendables were in Lord of the rings?

See ya,

Beca