"Morning baby." I said walking into Harry's room seeing He was just starting to wake up and turned his fan off before opening his curtains.

"Hmm daddy." He mumbled before reaching for me and I smiled lifting him out of his bed.

"We're going to the beach today Haz." I said bouncing him slightly.

"Really?" He asked rubbing his eyes and I nodded.

"Yep, really really."

"Can I Take my bucket and spade."

"You sure can now go and get ready and then meet me downstairs so you can have your travel sickness pill." I said and harry nodded before heading for the bathroom.

While Harry was getting ready I headed into the garden and rummaged through the shed to dig out Harry's bucket and spade along with a beach ball as I'm sure Niall would want that.

"Louis." I called out when I came in.

"Yeah?" I heard him call back.

"Can you make sure all the windows are shut before you come back down."

"Yeah."

Harry then came down and I headed to the kitchen with him before grabbing his travel sickness meds' and handing him one before shoving the others in my rucksack.

"Gone?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile and I ruffled his hair.

"You want any breakfast?"

"Coco pops please but make sure it's the correct bowl." He said and I nodded.

"Would it really hurt if you had them in a different bowl?"

"Yes Daddy they have to be in the correct one or its all wrong." He said and I just nodded.

(Above are the bowls I'm on about and the ones we have

(Above are the bowls I'm on about and the ones we have. Literally my little brother will go crazy if
he catches you eating the wrong cereal in the wrong bowl. I had to wait the other day for him to finish before I was allowed to eat coco pops as he had the bowl for it even though I was constantly telling him that rice Krispies were pretty much the same just without the chocolate.)

I got that for him before doing Niall some toast and he appeared just as it was done.

"Here Love." I said and he thanked me as Louis appeared.

"I've got towels, swimming shorts and spare clothes for the boys anything else?"

"Sun cream?"

"In my rucksack." Louis replied.

"Okay well I've got Harry's travel sickness meds his bucket and spade and Niall's beach ball so i think that's everything. If we have forgotten something we can just buy it down there."