Open your eyes

Where everyone can see you and Audrey like each other except both of you have no idea.

_____________________________________________________________________

You walked into the school looking down at your feet not caring to look up. You walked down the hallway to your locker opening it grabbing the books you needed today. The sound of someone opening a locker behind you made you turn around seeing Audrey Jensen. That girl made you feel something no word can explain. You turned back around smiling and zipping your backpack up and closing the locker. You turned to look at her but she was already looking at you. You quickly looked away and walked towards the cafe where you meet up with your friend group. Brooke and Emma were talking Kierans arm wrapped around Emmas waist. 

"Hey Y/N!" Brooke smiled towards you. 

"Hi guys." You smiled at them and looked down at your phone just wanting to go to your first class. Audrey was standing on the other side of the cafeteria with her friend Noah and was stealing glances towards you. As you were staring back at her Emma and Kieran left leaving you alone with Brooke. 

"You know, she clearly likes you." Brooke gestured towards Audrey.

"What? No she doesn't. We just accidentally make eye contact, that's it." You sighed looking away from the beautiful girl. 

"Psh 'accidentally'!? Yeah sure! You two are always staring at each other just go and talk to her!" 

"Yeah that's not going to happen." You sighed showing a small smile as the bell rung. You hugged Brooke and walked towards your first class. 

Maybe eye contact isn't on accident.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting I've been busy.