Goodbye Lakewood.

Imagine- Audrey moves to Boston to be with her mom.

_________________________________________________________________

"Hey Audrey!" You smiled walking over to her in the Grind House with her and yours coffee.

"Hey Y/N, I need to talk to talk to you." She said sitting down on the couch patting the seat next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Okay look, I've been thinking about this for a while and I've finally have come to terms and I know what  I want to do with my life. So, after graduation, I'm moving to Boston to be with my mom." 

"Oh, uhm that's in like a week." 

"I know, but I was thinking, what if you moved with me?" 

"Audrey....I don't know...what if something happens to my family here?"

"We can always fly back. There's this apartment I've been looking at and it's near the hospital and its beautiful." She smiled.

"Audrey, to be honest I would love to move with you." You laughed.

*Time skip*

You and Audrey walk into your now shared apartment looking around.

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful." You walk around looking in the bathroom, everything is marble. Even the kitchen counters are marble. In the living room are huge windows and a fireplace. The bedroom walls were a dark green with grey furniture. 

"It's beautiful!" You laugh looking around shocked.

"You like it?" Audrey asked nervously.

"Yes, I love it!" 

"Why don't we go visit my mom?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah of course!" On your walk over to the hospital you couldn't help but feel nervous to meet her mother for the first time. Audrey asked the front desk for her mother and we both walked in.

"Hey mom!" Audrey smiled walking in  and hugging the woman sitting up in the bed.

"Hello honey!" She smiled looking over at Audrey then you.

"Mom, this is Y/N, my girlfriend." Audrey smiled wrapping her arm around you.

"Hello Y/N!" She beamed

"Hello, Ms. Jensen." You smile at her. You two stayed with her mother until visiting hours were over. Then of course went back the next day to visit. 

This was the best idea you've had for a while.