What the hell Audrey?

Imagine: Audrey and you fight  but then she gets you back in a good way.

ha more smut you sinners.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Audrey you're so stupid I would never leave you! I love you and you know that!" You screamed walking up to her.

"But what if you do for a better girl than me!" 

"Audrey I'm not like those girls. I love you and only you. You're the best thing to happen to me." You look up at her pacing running her hand through her hair.

"Promise me?" 

"I promise Audrey." 

She walks up to you wrapping her arms around your waist slowly swaying you side by side while leaning in kissing you. She pushes you onto the couch and straddles your waist.

"Oh someone is frisky tonight." You laugh at the sudden movement.

"Making it up for you baby girl." She leans in kissing your neck slowly leading back to your lips. She slowly grinds against your hip bones making you know how wet she was for you. You slowly moaned into her neck as she pinned your arms above your head. She unbuttoned your pants almost ripping them off. She palms you through your underwear as she moaned.

"You're so wet for me baby." She moaned moving closer to you to kiss.

"I wonder why, you tease." You say and right when you finish speaking you push Audrey down so now you're on top. You hear your phone ringing so you pick it up from the coffee table next to the couch.

"Oh, hey Noah." You casually say while pulling off Audrey's pants.

"Hey are you doing anything?" 

"Yeah I'm with Audrey right  now." You say smiling while putting your hand in  her underwear slowly outlining.

"Oh yeah I forgot what are you two doing?" As he said you pushed two fingers into her causing a moan escaping her lips before she clasped her hand over her mouth.

"Uh nothing much just trying to decide what to watch." You said.

"Ah, what about a horror movie?" Noah suggest.

"Mmmm maybe." You say pumping your fingers faster causing Audrey to make a muffled groan. You could tell she was close so you kept going.

"Noah I'm gonna have to call you back." You say right  before Audrey screamed your name.

"Jesus why would you do that Y/N?" Audrey said trying to catch her breathe.

"Heat of the moment baby."

_________________________________________________________

I was going to get harry styles tickets  but theyre sold out and now im crying in class