Just don't do drugs

Imagine: Audrey, you Noah, and Zoe all got drugged and literally just smut.

!!!! IF U KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE DO NOT READ I WONT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOU THE SAME!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

You looked around the crowded living room scanning for Audrey. As you saw her near Noah and Zoey you walked over pulling your mini skirt down a little on the way.

"Hey Y/N!" Noah said waving.

"Hey take a shot with all of us." Audrey said handing you a shot glass with some sort of dark liquid in it. You all take the shot feeling the burning sensation in the back of your throat.

"Shit! That's strong!" You say putting your shot glass back down on the table. You stayed by their sides until you noticed Audrey acting different.

"Audrey baby, you good?" You say standing up getting hit with a feeling you've never felt before.

"I think we've been drugged."

Time skip

You walk into the kitchen to see Audrey making out with Noah and Zoe, so the only rational thing you could do was join them. Taking turns with who you kiss starting with Zoe, then Audrey, then Noah. You all made your way to an empty room while still making out. You walked over to Zoe slowly unzipping her jacket and taking off her shirt while Audrey closely watches you. You start to slowly kiss her making your way down to her neck then her chest, when you heard her moan you stopped and walked over to Audrey. Audrey pinned you up against a wall taking full control. She sucked on your neck surely to leave marks. She pulled off your mini skirt still kissing you. Zoe walked over to Noah starting to take his clothes off kissing him and getting onto her knees. Audrey pulled you onto the floor getting on top of your pinning your arms down. Zoe bobbed her head until Audrey pulled away from you before re positioning herself to be able to finger you and have Zoe finger her. Zoe got into doggy position while Noah put a condom on slowly slipping in and out until gaining speed. Audrey quickly put two fingers in you without warning and pumping back and forth while Zoe went one finger at a time on Audrey. Everyone's moans swirled around the room. You grabbed Audrey's breast kneading it making her moan louder. 

"I'm close," Noah moaned before he came. Zoe came after him and you and Audrey finished off.

You all laid there next to each other breathing heavily being cuddled together. 

The next day going to school you could hardly look at Noah and Zoe without getting all flustered making Audrey laugh every time. You and Audrey walked up to everyone when Brooke gave you a wink saying.

"Ooooo, Y/N and who shall those hickeys be from?" Audrey coughed and looked down trying not to laugh.

"Let's just not talk about it." You say and Audrey burst outs into fits of laughter.

________________________________________________________

ohmygod I feel like i sinned I need to pour holy water all of me and my laptop. Jesus Christ I can't believe I just wrote this. I'm so sorry.

Update Sunday, I'm leaving for Friday and Saturday.