Imagine 1 *Enoch O'connor*

Start from the beginning

Y/N's P.o.v

I sat in the corner of my room covered in tears while this voice talks to me. I couldn't ignore it. It was here to stay. it was horrible. After a few minutes I heard a piece of paper slide under my door. I walked over to it to see a little note.

Hi Y/N
I was wondering if after Supper we could go on a walk in the forest. I really need to talk to you
~Enoch

After a few seconds I decided to go down stairs and have a chat with the Bird.

"Hey Miss Peregrine, can I talk to you. Please?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets shyly

"I would be delighted to Y/N. how about over a cup to tea" She said while smoking her pipe.

"So a few hours ago I heard a voice in my head telling me I wasn't worth it and I've been feeling really tired and hopeless. If you have any idea what is happening please tell me" I said while sipping my tea.

"it seems to me like you're feeling depressed or you have depression. Do you know anyone in your family who has this?" the bird asks placing her tea down. I thought for a moment.

"My mum..." I whispered. She nodded and hummed.

--Time skip to after supper--

After supper I decided to go dressed into a (favourite colour) Jumper and some black jeans and go to the forest that Enoch told me to go to. It was absolutely beautiful. The way the sun shone through the trees, all the little animals. Everything about it was magnificent. But i got a little bored waiting so I decided to change into some animals I loved. So I changed into a red panda. They're so adorable.
after a few minutes of climbing trees I saw a figure walking through the trees. Enoch.
So I climbed out of the tree and greet him. In my unnatural form. A red panda.

When he finally saw me he had a questionable face. so I decided to go back into my human form.

"Hey Enoch" I greeted him waving a little.

"Hey Y/N" He said with a smile on his face. Wow, I haven't seen that smile before. It's amazing. I thought..I've got to say it was a magnificent smile.

"So. I really need to say something to you" I said playing with my hoddie strings. My heart started beating faster and the butterflies in my stomach erupted again.

"I also need to say something to you too, Y/N" He said. He started walking so I followed him, Then he took my hand in his. As he did that I started blushing like crazy, and so did Enoch. He was so adorable.

We both stopped to sit down at a little bench with flowers planted around it. As we both sat on it Enoch sighed.

"So, Y/N. You had to say something." Enoch sighed. I also sighed but I was scared.

"So. I've talked to the Bird and turns out that I might have depression" I huffed. I know I've only just said it to Miss P but ever since a little girl and when my dad gave me that cup of tea I've been feeling down and having suicidal thoughts, I later got a therapist and it was all fixed until now.

"What's it like having depression?" Enoch asked tilting his head a little.

"uh. To be completely honest, It feels like you're in a tank of water chained up and you cannot breathe and everybody is watching you suffer" I said putting on a fake smile. Enoch slowly moved closer to me. I felt some heat rising on my face leaving me with a dark pink shade on my cheeks. I looked at him stating into his magnificent brown eyes and he stared into my E/C ones. We both started leaning in closing our eyes gently. Then when out lips touched it felt like magic. it felt like a million fireworks were being let off, it sent butterflies to erupt inside the pit of my stomach to fly all round my body making it feel all tingly.

What felt like hours we had to finally let go and as we did we just stared into each others eyes.

"ehem" a voice said. We both jumped and looked around.

"Millard?" I asked as I saw nothing but some clothes standing up in front of us.

"What are you, blind? of course it's me!" He said waving his hands in the air.

"Okay Millard, First of all, You're invisible and second, why are you here?" I asked folding my arms across my chest shooting a glare at Millard.

"Okay Y/N," He mocked " First of all I know I'm invisible and second, supper is ready and also I wanted to check on the love birds" He said also folding his arms. "So, because you two kissed, what are you? are you two dating?" He asked. I quickly looked at Enoch who had a smiled on his face.

"Yes. Yes, we are dating" He smiled holding my hand tightly looking at me.

"Okay, Good for you and that's gross. Now come on! we're late for supper!" He said taking Enoch's Wrist because he know what would happen if he touched his hand.

"I just want to say that, Y/N i-" before he could finish I cut him off my kissing him again.

"I love you two Enoch" I whispered. He smiled and kissed my cheek before me went in.

As we sat down at the table we heard snickers for everyone at the table.

"So? is it official?" Asked Huge who was smiling like an idiot. I shot a confused look.

"We heard that you and Enoch are dating!" Olive smiled clapping her hands. Enoch and I started at Millard.

"Millard I swear to Jesus Christ himself" I shouted.