Especially last night, with an almost stolen kiss. Her lips were like the soft beauty of a delicately designed silken scarf. Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies. Her loving soft hands, and perfumed scents were an addiction for me to which I had no cure.

"Varun, thats enough bro. You're going to hurt yourself." Prashant says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, stopping the workout I was doing.

"You went over to 100 pushups. You could hurt yourself, by exerting your body too much. You even just came from rehearsals." Prashant warns. Was I too consumed with her occupying my mind that I didn't even realize what I was doing?

"Listen bro, I think you should go home and get some rest. You seem to be constantly drifting off into your thoughts. So I suggest for you to go home and take some rest." He advises and I nod grabbing my bag and my water and head out the gym. As usual, there are a few paps outside my gym, so I pose for them letting them click pictures of course. I then excuse myself and walk towards my car. I get in my car and my driver drives to my building. I go to my floor and enter my apartment.

I go straight to my room and shower of course considering I'm covered in sweat. After showering, I make reservations at a restaurant and especially order for full privacy. The last thing I want to do is appear on the front page with Shraddha. I mean it's not a bad thing, but I don't want the paps to invade her private life, especially associated with me. My phone rings breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answer after swiping green.

"Are you and Shraddha involved with each other?" Immediately Alia questions me.

"No, why would you-why would you ask that?" I stammer, even though in a way I'm half lying.

"Don't play with me Varun! Are you two involved with each other?" She asks.

"I'm not playing with you Alia. We're not involved with each other, I swear." I say, hoping she believes my lie.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes Alia, I'm 100% positive." I lie.

"Because she called me your name today during rehearsals, and denied it when I asked her." She says casually. Shraddha was thinking about me, even after I left?

"Oh." Was all I can say.

"Yeah, but as long as you two aren't involved with each other. I mean I do know that I did try to set you both up, but I don't it will end up well." She says, the line breaking up.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, praying that it's nothing I want to hear.

"Well, I mean both your career and her life will go down the drain." She says.

"You sound a lot like Karan Alu." I say smiling.

"Shut up! But yeah, thats why. As her best friend, I obviously would be happy if you two were involved with each other. But, if you were I wouldn't want her to end up getting hurt if you were rumored to be dating someone or something." She says and I nod in understanding. I have to admit that she's actually right.

"But Alia," I pause hesitating to tell her.

"Yeah Varun?" She asks.

"What if I do actually like her and want to get involved with her?" I finally say it. I do like Shraddha, but it's hard to tell if she likes me back. I don't think I've felt like this with any of my other ex-girlfriends.

"Wait what?" She asks, clearly surprised.

"I like your best friend Shraddha." I admit, ruffling my hand through my hair.

"Are you serious?" She gasps.

"Yes, Alia. I'm damn serious. I don't think I've felt like this about anyone, to the point where I'm practically telling my crush's best friend how I feel about her." I say and I can picture her smiling on the other side.

"I am so happy, but I don't want her to get hurt." She says. I admire the love and protectiveness she has for her best friend.

"She won't Alia, this I promise you." I promise her and to myself. Shraddha won't ever get hurt by me, whether it's rumors or anything to do with my career.

"You better not hurt my best friend stupid!" She says and I laugh.

"Never in my wildest dreams." I say both to her and myself.
***********************************************
End of Chapter💘

Okay so Ik its a short chapter and didn't give you your full, but I think the next 3 chapters will satisfy you alot more than this short filler and just for you update's out tomorrow or Wednesday in case I get lazy🤣💗

Varun likes Shraddha well I mean it was kinda obvious in a way💗 I wonder if Shraddha likes him back! We shall find out soon😗

I'm so excited to the point where I am going to write the next chapter right now.

As I conclude, you know what to do with the star and comment buttons 💜

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Until then
Signing off
-Becca❤️