Ahmad smirked, "I am something special ain't I?"He boosted checking himself out in the rearview mirror. "You lucked up girl, they don't make em like me no more."

"You're so conceited dude,"

"Confident not conceited its a difference,"

"People who say that shit are crazy, conceited and confident ride the same line of being similar."

He shrugged, "Call it whatchu want, I still know I'm that nigga regardless."

Laughing, she shook her head as she stared at the side of his face while he drove. She couldn't help but smile and think back on how lucky she was to actually capture a man like him, he wasn't perfect but he had check marks by the many boxes she had on what she wanted in a man.

And she was letting him go ever, cause they both knew it didn't get better than this.

-

        Laying bare chest to bare chest, Ahmad nodded his head to one of his favorite songs before he started singing it to Cali. "I don't believe that we were put together not to be together, and I don't believe theirs anyone out there that can love me better.. I don't believe that you know how much I miss seeing your pretty smile. of course we had our ups and downs but I gotta have you around me cause .."

"I feel it all over my body, I dream about you when I sleep, yeah, you're the one for me. You're the one for me. All the signs say that ever since the day that we laid eyes on each other baby, you're the one for me." Off tune of course, but overrall heartwarming.

Cali soon joined in singing the next verse as they stared at each other. The two had just finished making love and had been cuddled up for the past hour singing songs and vibing.

Moments like these she loved and cherished deeply. They had the house to themselves and they were taking advantage of the time. Ahmad cooked dinner for them, gave her a full body massage, they bathed together just simply enjoying the company of each other then made love like they never made love before.

Ahmad had woke up happy and spreaded that happiness with her today since he was off work and just truly wanted to show his appreciation for her. When the song ended, Sexual Healing began playing causing the two to laugh.

Tapping her shoulder she rose up exposing her chocolate nipples then moved off top of him as he slid out of bed putting on his boxers. Grabbing her underwear she slipped them on as they both stood in her room topless.

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her into him as they danced to the song. "Cause when I get that feeling, I want sexual healing .. sexual.. healing." He sung in her ear as she laughed and blushed.

They swayed around her room until the song ended but when I'm Gonna Make You My Wife by The Whispers began playing Cali squealed. "This is my song, like I literally want this to be the song I walk down the aisle too whenever I get married." She blushed. "Whoever that guy may be, he gon' be lucky."

Frowning Ahmad, pushed away from her. "That quick you almost lost yo life, don't play with me Cal .. you know damn well ain't no nigga coming after me, I'll kill him then kill you for trying me." He stated bluntly as she laughed.