C H A P T E R 29

Începe de la început

Cali laughed. "Bet,"

Walking inside through the double doors of the daycare holding hands, Cali walked over to the check out desk signing Marquette's name then they walked to his classroom where a few other parents were headed as well.

Stepping inside the classroom the teacher called for Marquette once she saw Cali, but Marquette was busy playing that he hadn't noticed the two, until his buddy Devon tapped him. When he finally looked up and saw Ahmad he shot up and took off running into his arms completely ignoring Cali's presence.

Ahmad scooped him up as they hugged like they haven't seen each other in days when really its only been a few hours. "So you don't see ya mama over here?" Cali asked lowkey salty.

Turning his head he rested it on Ahmad's shoulder and gave her a simple wave, before going back to tell Ahmad about his day. "We color picture, we play outside, and I wun race because I'm fastest in class." He stated proudly as the three all walked out of the classroom. "But I lost friend, he mad I beat him." He pouted.

"Fix ya face, no reason to be sad over losing a friend..Now look playa, people tend to hate on those who are above the average such as myself so keep in mind with this rare talent you and I both have which is good looks and athletic ability.. haters are gon' eventually come around but you just gotta shake em off and don't let em break you alright?" Cali smiled as he talked.

"Remember whenever you lose you someone like a friend or anything that its their lost not yours, plus the only friend you really need to have is me cause I ain't never gon' hurt you or do wrong by you. Okay, you hear me?"

Marquette nodded even though he barely knew what he meant, "Good, now go give ya mana some suga before she starts crying." Cali rolled her eyes watching him put Marquette on the ground.

Walking over to Cali she lifted him up and he kissed her cheek then rested his head on her shoulder as they exited out of the daycare hand and hand. Two women that was walking through the parking lot in the direction they were going, waved and smiled at Ahmad in a flirtacious way being disrespectful to Cali as if she wasn't even there, Cali went to speak but was caught off guard when Ahmad gripped her ass and planted a long lingering kiss on her lips.

Pulling away, she wiped the lip gloss off his lips as they looked back at the women who now held mugs on their faces. Leaning over he covered Marquette's ears then turned back to the women. "Only thing that should be on y'all mind is picking up y'all fatherless ass kids, not my dick." Ahmad stated bluntly.

Chuckling to herself, Cali pushed him towards the car cause she knew how he could get when he felt she was being disrespected. Putting Ahmad in his carseat, Ahmad got in the front seat annoyed. Getting in her seat, she noticed the look on Ahmad's face touching his hand.

"You good?"

He nodded, "I'm straight, I just hate how disrespectful some women can be like they see us walking together holding hands and they tried that slick shit .. like I could see if I was alone and they assumed I was single .. I still would've turned they duck asses down but the fact that you where there and they tried it just over steps many boundaries and they ain't even give a damn.." He mumbled.

Cali smiled small then leaned over kissing his lips. "I'm fine alright? Not even worried about them females cause I'm still winning, I got something they wish they had..so just chill alright?"