third year ➤the rat man

Start from the beginning

Hermione runs over to him and starts trying to comfort him. While Lupin quickly grabs his wand off the floor from when Snape disarmed it and points it to that rat so that he has no way of escaping.

Sirius puts the rat down onto the old piano in the center of the room where Scabbers makes a breaks for it. The two men pounce of the rat but not quickly enough. The rat runs around the room and towards the exit. Just when I thought he had gotten away, Sirius throws a spell at him and in front of our very eyes, Scabbers turns into a human.

Let's just say that it was suddenly very clear why his animagus was a rat. He was a large and round man with a face not even a mother could love. And as Remus and Sirius pulled him back into the room, he made soft, little rat like whimpers by chattering his teeth and snorting  in a way that made me want to gag.

The rat man stood in the middle of the room, obviously thinking about his next move. He put a smile on his face and opened his arms widely.

"Remus, S-Sirius? My old friends!" He says trying to take them off guard before trying to run out of the room again, Sirius and Remus knowing better, push him back violently.

He turns around in a 360 degree circle before stopping at Harry. He scurries over to him and coos, "Harry, look at you. you look so much like your father, like James," he says as if Harry didn't know his own father's name. "We were the best of friends, him and I-"

"How dare you speak to Harry?" Sirius spurs stepping in between the two. "How dare you talk about James in front of him?"

Pettigrew runs in fright trying yet again to get away but the other two men proving once again their higher intelligence, corner him by the piano.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?" Lupin yells.

"I didn't mean to!" Pettigrew whimpers. "The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses."

He looks around the room again, eyes landing on me. He runs over and bows down before me. "Miss Riddle, oh how I've been dying to meet you. You will do great things, great things!" He pauses and looks me over. "So much your mother in you!"

"Don't you DARE compare me to my parents. EVER!" I scream pushing him backwards so that he lands in Sirius's arms. "You know nothing about me! But I know all about you, yes. You're a filthy, disgusting betrayal of a human."

Peter turns to Sirius shaking violently once he realizes that I am not the person to ask for mercy. "Sirius, what would you have-"

"I would've died! I would've died rather than betray my friends!"

Peter squirms out of Sirius's arms and crawls under the piano and towards the door once again but Harry jumps in front at the right moment.

"Harry, James wouldn't want me to be killed. Your dad... Your dad would have spared me, he would've shown me mercy!" He says into Harry's ear before being pulled off by Remus.

"You should have realized, Peter. That if Voldemort didn't kill you, then we would, together," Sirius yells glancing at Remus.

"No!" Harry screams still standing at the doorway.

I turn towards him. "Are you stupid? Harry I swear to Godric, I don't care what you have to say I'll kill him in a second!"

"No," Harry repeats looking at me gently. "I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle."

"Oh, bless you, boy," Peter says dropping to the floor a look of relief washed over him. "Bless you!" He reaches out to Harry where Harry kicks him away.

"Get off! I said we'd take you to the castle. After that the dementors can have you."

The rat man's pleasant emotions immediately turn fearful an depressed as he makes some animalistic snorts and whimpers all the while his face never strays from the sick smile plastered onto his ugly face.

************
i'm baaaack
hello and how are you
I feel like there is so much i want to tell you guys, but no one reads authors notes ya know so i'll keep it short

okay but this just has to be mentioned, stranger things season two Friday the 27th, whose excited
ME

also i'm gonna use this opportunity to plug
my instagram for this account is @amourxmagique
and i have a fan account for it and stranger things lol @ stutteringwill
AND 100K HOLY GEEZ YOU GUYS ILY AND I LOVE OUR FAMILY

so sauce a vote & a comment if ya wanna and i will talk to you soon!

lele potter weasley malfoy finnegan diggory scamander

i love you guys more than how many times harry almost died in the entire series

DOBBY SOCK SQUAD OUT™