second year ➤i missed you

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter forty seven-i missed you[Harry's P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter forty seven-i missed you
[Harry's P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

"What is it that you've got to tell us?" I ask Hermione curiously.

"Yeah and... why're you crying?" Ron adds awkwardly.

Hermione shakes her head quickly and wipes her eyes. "No, you go first. What'd you guys find out?"

"Uh, sure," I say cautiously, exchanging a glance with Ron. "Malfoy and (y/n) aren't working together after all. He's not the heir of Slytherin, he doesn't even know who the heir of Slytherin is."

"Draco said he had asked her if Harry was the heir of Slytherin and she told him no. He knows she knows something, he just doesn't know what," Ron adds.

"But that's not all," I continue. "It turns out that the chamber has been opened before. We don't know who opened it. . . but it's definitely been opened before."

Hermione nods weakly and sits down on the floor, rubbing her eyes in stress.

"Hermione, what's wrong?" I ask. "What did you find out?"

Hermione sighs and wipes her tears. "I went to talk to (y/n). She was acting weird off the bat, she seemed surprised when I went up and talked to her. I asked if there was anything new, anything I, Ginny, should know about and she said the plan is in action. She's coming after us next," Hermione breaks down into another set of sobs.

"What?" Ron and I exclaim.

Never would I ever have thought that it'd come to this. I always thought that no matter what happened, there'd be a line, I though we were that line. (y/n)'s willingly risked her own life, her own safety for ours before. How can she want us to be her victims now, what changed?

"What else did she say?" I ask emotionlessly.

"That she's gonna petrify the three of us next. She told me it physically pains her to see the three of us waking around because of how much she despises us," Hermione cries.

"You're kidding me," Ron says shaking his head in hatred. "When? When is she gonna come after us?"

"Right now."

The three of us look up to see (y/n) standing at the entrance of the lavatory.

I walk fearlessly, directly up to her. "How could you do this is? Say all that about us? We've been there for you, been your friends, your family, really, since day one! We've cared for you, helped you, and now you want us gone? You're unbelievable, (y/n), you know that?" I scream angrily. I can't really tell though if all my anger is directed at her or at myself. I'm furious at myself because a part of me, a part deep, deep down still loves her. A part of me will always love her. That's what frustrates me the most.