second year ➤the fight for her life 1

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter fifty eight-the fight for her life 1[Harry's P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter fifty eight-the fight for her life 1
[Harry's P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

Last time in His Chosen Girl

He walks away and Madam Pomfrey turns to McGonagall anxiously. "Who is it that the monster's taken, Minerva?"

"Ginny Weasley," she sighs. I turn to Ron in horror. He looks utterly shocked and terrified. And I feel that much more awful about the whole situation. Ginny's just a kid. I turn back to McGonagall. "And (y/n) (l/n)."

No.

Harry's P.O.V

The second her name leaves Mcgonagall's lips I feel sick. It's like Ron and the slugs all over again. Surely I've misheard, I need to have misheard.

The professors finally walk away allowing Ron and I to see the message on the wall and my head begins to spin. I easily could faint.

"Their skeletons will lie in the chamber forever," Ron reads with a look of horror on his face. "Ginny."

"(y/n)," I add.

"Harry what do we do? They've got my baby sister in there!" Ron tells. "They've got one of my best friends in there! What're we gonna do?"

I look at him, determined despite my ever growing terror. "Whatever it takes to get them out."

I think hard, wishing for something, anything to come to mind.

"Harry, we don't even know where the bloody chamber is!" Ron protests. "How're we gonna save them?"

Involuntarily I snap. Ron's negativity while understandable is putting me in a bad place, causing me to think the worst. Not to mention is extremely distracting to my thinking of a solution.

"I don't know, Ron!" I yell. "Ok, I don't. We just need to think, ok? Think and figure something out. We need to get them out."

Ron nods and he silenced himself for a second "But... what if we can't?" He asks quietly.

I shake my head. "Can't isn't an option," I sigh at the one idea my brain keeps reverting back to. Surely there's a better way, there must be a better way, literally any other way. Unfortunately, I can't think of any other way so I sigh again. "We've gotta go find Lockhart."

"Gross," Ron notes. "Why?"

"Stop asking questions and just do what I say!" I snap growing tired of my best friend's lack of help in the current situation. Ron, seemingly getting the message, follows after me as I charge down to the DADA classroom. Only once we're there do I explain to him why. "Lockhart may be useless, but he's going to try and get into the chamber. At least we can tell him what we know!" I bolt into his office and yell out, "Professor, we have some information for you!"