third year ➤the marauder's map

*written in february 2017 so prolly won't be very cringey*

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Your P.O.V

Well this has been an uneventful week. You know, I forget how boring it can be when you're not constantly watching or hearing of life changing/threatening news. And it kinda sucks. So alas, were at the weekend. The weekends used to be such a glorious time. I would spend my days acting dumb and hanging out with my friends but ever since Hogsmede trips became a thing, I spend most of my time sulking around with Harry.

"What are we gonna do today?" I ask as i pace around the common room. "I do have a lot of potions homework to do."

Harry groans. "But that's so boring."

"Well, what else could we do?" I ask exasperated.

He thinks for a few moments before his eyes light up. That's never a good thing. "We're going to Hogsmede."

"We can't, Harry, we don't have permission," I say obviously.

"How could I not have thought of it before, it's fool proof!" He replies ignoring what I had previously said.

"Ok, you're scaring me. What're you on about?"

He doesn't even stick around long enough to hear the rest of my sentence before charging up towards the boys dorms. I stare after him extremely perplexed. I wait about a minute. Then two then three he doesn't come back.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I yell.

"Boo!"

He pops in front of me from out of nowhere causing me to jump. It takes me awhile to figure out what the heck just happened before I finally put two and two together.

"The cloak! We'll take the cloak to Hogsmede, Harry you're a genius!" I say excitedly.

"Go grab your coat," he says as equally excited.

I rush up to the girls' dorms, grab my burgundy jacket and run down the stairs. I look around the common room and get momentarily confused when I can't see Harry before it dawns on me again and I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha. Very funny."

He appears again right beside me and grins. "Gotcha."

I scoff before he wraps the cloak over me and the two of us head out of the castle and in the direction of Hogsmede. When we get outside we see the Weasley twins building a snowman. They look at each other, nod and start walking slowly in our direction. They can't see us, can they? What am I saying? Of course they can't we're literally invisible. They both make a quick move and lift us both up, Fred carrying me and George carrying Harry.

"Guys, let us go!" Harry says as he tries to free himself from George's grip.

"You two are clever," Fred says.

"But not clever enough," finishes George.

"Besides, we've got a better way," they end in unison.