Red Carpet

Imagine: Getting ready for a red carpet with Jaeden.

"Let's goooo!!! Jaeden says impatiently from the bottom of the stairs.
"Hold on!!" You scream back finishing the last few touches on your hair. You eagerly push the bathroom door open and fling down the stairs . You search for your pair of shoes,  not finding them where you left them. You turn to Jaeden to ask if he had been them. Right as you turn around he shoves the shoes into your hands with a grin on  his face . You hit his arm and grin back.  You plop down on the stairs,  putting on your shoes, starting with your right foot. You stand up, with Jaeden also handing you your clutch and heading for the door. You walk outside to see Wyatt and his mom standing. Wyatt, is wearing s black suit with a red collar , and his mom is wearing a black dress, both looking stunning .  You climb down the stairs, holding Jaedens hand. When you reach the bottom,  you look up to see both Wyatt and his mom looking at you with big puppy dog eyes . You stick your tongue out,  following a big laugh from Wyatt.
"Wyatt, come take a pic with Jaeden!"I yell. Wyatt turns around with an annoyed look on his face .
"Do i have to ?" He says whining .
"Yes, now get over there by the bush." I say.  With a loud groan,GRAHHH, Wyatt walks to the bush and stands next to Jaeden .
"Say cheese!" You say pointing the camera at them.
"CHEESE"they say synchronized.
You post the pic on insta:

Liked by: Finn Wolfhard, JackDgrazer,  JaedenWesley,WyattOleff, and 6213 others

Y/y/n: Off to the red carpet with my bois @jaedenwesley @wyattOleff

Comments:
@wyattOlef: I was clearly so excited for this picture
JackDgrazer: DANG MY MANS LOOKING GOOD
Jeremyraytaylor: bf goals
Jaedenwesley: @Jeremyraytylor STOPP
SophiaLillis: "finger guns" 👈👉
Y/y/n: @sophialillis BAHAHAHA
Finnwolfhard" now this is the quality content I signed up for
ChosenJacobs : 😂🤗
Plus 725 more

You walk over to the car, and Jaeden grabs your hand. You turn around and look at him. He smiles at you.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Oh definitely, you?" You ask.
He nods his head.
"Then lets go." You say .
He kisses you, then he opens the door of the car.  You climb inside and he gets in after you. He grabs your hand as your sitting in the car . You look over to him and he smiles,  as you smile back . His mom pulls the car out, and you head for the red carpet.