Crush

You were sitting on your bed, talking in the phone with Sophia.
" so, do you?" She asks impatiently .
I think  to myself for a minute, not knowing what to say . I trust Sophia,  it's not that,  you just didn't want to ruin the relationship you had with her and the boys.
" um, I'm not sure." You stutter .
She breathes heavily, making the phone speakers rattle.
"You  totally do," she says.
" SOPHIA!" I scream at her . She laughs and I hear some rustling, then  her voice fades and comes back to the phone. 
" You should as him out , like on a date ," she says .
" I just don't wanna ruin what we have ." You say impatiently .
"Besides,  I don't even know if he likes me," you say with a saddened look on your face.
"Oh come on y/n!" She screams.
" You're beautiful, and if you've  ever seen the way he looks at you, you'd know that he does. " she says . I blush and smile.
" thanks, " You say .
" Eh, what are best friends for?" She says giggling .
All of a sudden you hear your phone ding.  You slide down on your  notification bar , it reads
1 new message from : Jaeden
"Omg Soph , he just texted me!" You say exited but nervously. I hear her shuffle from her bed .
" Omg,  text him back!" She yells .
You click the notification and read
Hey
You quickly reply
Hey 😊
Wyd?  He asks.
Nothing much , just taking to Soph on the phone. you text back
Oh, well can we talk? He asks.
Your heart flutters and you get extremely nervous .
Yea, sure. You text back.
"Omg he wants to talk to me."
She's quiet for a moment then comes off with
"Hmmm, wonder what that's about. " she says suspiciously.
" what did you do?" You ask.
She inhales deeply .
"Ok so I may have texted Jack and told him that you like Jaeden but he told me he wouldn't tell him but I think he did because it's super weird that Jaeden texted your right after we had that talk,  I don't really know what to do , so technically if he knows it's not my fault so blame Jack." She says fastly, with no breaks in between her words .
"How could you ?" You scream.
" I'm sorry,  I couldn't help it , he told me he wouldn't tell!" You sit there astounded . Your phone rings it's from Jaeden. 
" I'll call you back," you say.
" ok, love you, tell me how it goes" she says .
" bye." You say as you hang up the phone. You click the message.
Jack told me something,  and I wanted to ask you about it
You smack your hand to your head in embarrassment.  You type back ,
What did he tell you ?
He said that you like me
Is it true ?
You don't know what to say. You wanted to throw your phone on the bed and never look at it again. But he already knows you read it , and I can't leave him on read,  texting 101.
Um... I mean .. I guess . You text back .
Yes . You text .  You sit eagerly waiting a response.  You're so nervous you could bite your fingertips off. Finally, you hear the glorious ding . Preparing yourself for what  you're about to read, you click the message open. 
Really?  He texts.
Yea. You say back.
Good.
Cause I like you too.

Ok, I k is this isn't my best work , but I tried lol, I hope  you guys like it .

Qotd: Should I make a part two of this?