"Let's just take this one step at a time. We'll follow it through the fog with caution and let it lead us to its lair," I exclaimed. They all agree and we stalk the beast. All the rocks located around us provided sufficient cover for our stealth through the dense fog. After minutes of stalking, the Behemoth finally returns to its lair. The five of us slip through a small crevice to reach the lair of the beast.

"All in a day's work," Gladio said in a strong tone as we leaped over a fence. Ignis had caught me safely in his arms when I had jumped over the fence after him. Thanking him, he smiles and we continue forward. The fog has cleared and the bright sun above beats down on us harshly. We descended to the lower level and turned the corner. Gasping, I spotted the Behemoth on a small perch, glaring down at us.

"Are you kidding me?" Noctis groans. The monster lets out a thunderous roar and jumps down. Ignis threw his daggers at the Behemoth as it made its way over to us. Noctis, Prompto, and Gladio joined the fight and didn't hold back their attacks.

"This is gonna take awhile," Noctis grumbles.

"What, you worried?" Gladio asked with a slight chuckle.

"You wish," Noctis cheekily responds.

"The odds are against us," Ignis chimes in.

"That's not gonna stop us," Noctis chuckles.

"Noct, use fire magic to detonate the oil drums when its near one!" I shout at my brother, cutting the others off. He does as I said and causes the Behemoth to fall on its side, roaring in pain as the others delivered powerful blows.

"Nicely done, sis," he compliments. I just smile and take a few steps back as the Behemoth drew closer to my position. All was going well until Prompto was knocked back by the Behemoth's tail and caused him to land on his leg, resulting in the blonde to limp in pain. Gladio and Noctis were worried for him and got distracted.

"Don't lose your focus!" Ignis shouts at them. The two were easily caught off guard by the beast and had to take a breather.

Rushing through all the names of the zodiacs, I call upon one name who could help them with the struggle. "Aquarius!" I shout. The same rune appeared under me as when I summoned Taurus at the Citadel. My midnight black hair whipped around my face as the force of the wind increased. Blue crystals manifested and formed the zodiac, Aquarius.

With the water carrier she held, the zodiac wandered the battlefield, healing everyone of their injuries

With the water carrier she held, the zodiac wandered the battlefield, healing everyone of their injuries. When they all saw Aquarius, their eyes widened as big as saucers. Then, their eyes snapped towards me.

"Guys, I'll explain later. For now, we've got a Behemoth to worry about!" I shout at them. Without a word to me, the four returned to the fight. I noticed Prompto's limp was gone and they all had their energy back. Aquarius returned to my side and smiled at me. "Thank you, Aquarius," I smile back to her.