"Luke, what is going on?" Clary asked.

"Why have they arrested you?"

"I think I'm about to be a prime suspect in a murder investigation." He replied looking at each Shadowhunter.

"Did you actually commit these murders?" Khloe asked Luke.

"It doesn't matter, get the cards in my desk bottom draw." The three nodded and began walking out to the door before Luke stopped them. "Wait, you can't glamour yourselves. I'm not the only downworlder in the force and we don't know who's working for Valentine. If anybody spots you--"

"We'd be leading them right to the Mortal Cup." Jace finished Luke's sentence annoyance laced with his tone.

"Exactly. Better to assume that everybody has the sight, then gamble that they don't." Luke said as the doorknob rattled and he stopped talking.

The Shadowhunters nodded and all walked out of the open door as the officer questioned Luke about the broken camera.

"Okay, Khloe you go outside, call Alec and Izzy we might need back up. Clary and I will go get the cards." Jace instructed and Khloe left Jace and Clary to get the cards.

Once Khloe got outside she pulled out her phone and called Alec.

After the second ring, Alec picked up.

'Khloe, hey is everything okay? Are you hurt?'

"Yeah, everything is fine. There's just a small problem."

'What happened?'

"Luke kinda got arrested and we might need you and Izzy for backup."

'Luke got arrested? Isn't he the cop?'

"Yeah about that, I'll explain when you get here."

'Okay, we'll be there soon.'

Khloe hung up and waited for Alec and Izzy to arrive which didn't take very long. The two approached Khloe and the first thing Khloe noticed was Izzy's outfit. It wasn't actually revealing. She still looked absolutely stunning either way.

"Khloe what is going on?" Izzy asked pulling the strawberry blond into a hug. "Alec told me Luke got arrested!"

"Yeah, he said he thinks he's about to be the prime suspect in a murder investigation," Khloe replied.

"Where's Jace and Clary?"

"They went to go get the cards while I called you two," Khloe replied.

"There they are." Izzy pointed towards Jace and Clary who were arguing as they walked down the stairs at the front of the prescient.

"Someone called for backup." Izzy smiled at Jace and Clary.

"Yeah what took you guys so long?" Jace asked.

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing." Alec shot back.

"It's complicated."

"We found the cup."

"The cup?" Izzy asked wide eyes.

"Yeah but then we lost it. We have to sneak back into the precinct to get it."

"This is a disaster," Alec said.

"Hey, demon pox is a disaster. This is an inconvenience." Jace replied. "We just need a plan. That's all."

"What about a glamour?"

"We tried that. Anyone working with Valentine will see right through it."