"I know a way we could find out. Just go in a see for ourselves."

"I knew you wanted to go in." Khloe laughed.

"I've been in a police station before," Jace responded leaning against a police car.

"Ooo a bad boy. Clary just your type." Khloe joked.

"Oh yeah? What's your type?" Jace said playfully.

"Not you," Khloe replied a smirk resting on her red lips.

Jace mocked hurt. "You wound me Khloe, really."

"You'll live princess."

"Oh, a pet name! I'd say we're almost ready to move to the fourth base."

"What happened to the first three?" Khloe laughed.

"The first three are boring." Jace shrugged casually.

Clary's phone rang and she excused herself for a moment saying that it was probably Luke.

"Like I said. You're not my type." Khloe shrugged.

Jace laughed. "Then who is?"

Khloe scanned Jace. "Taller."

"It's Simon." Clary interrupted the two. "Where the hell is Luke?"

Jace stood up from the police car and unfolded his arms looking into the police station. "I found him." He said causing the twins to look in the area he was looking. "Just so I'm clear he did mention something about trying to avoid attention right?"

"Yeah." Khloe nodded seeing that he was being escorted by the police officers.

"Circle members?" Clary asked.

"No, mundanes. Internal affairs officers." Jace replied.

Khloe turned back to look at him confused at how he knew that. "You can tell all that by looking at them?" Clary asked.

"No, I can tell all that by reading their badges." He said rolling his sleeve up to show the girls a rune. "Better than binoculars. Luke had his chance. Let's go."

Khloe snapped a picture of the rune on his arm making a mental note to add it to her body later.

The three Shadowhunters activated their glamour runes and entered the building. "Any idea where they'd be?" Jace asked the two girls.

"Probably in one of the interrogation rooms," Khloe responded.

"Okay, and where are they?" Jace asked.

Once the group of Shadowhunters had successfully made their way through the precinct and to the interrogation rooms, all doors were open except one.

"He's got to be in there."

The door to one opened up and Jace took his opportunity to slip in past the officer.

"Would you like a cup of coffee, or anything else?" The officer asked Luke and Clary walked past.

Luke wordlessly watched them each step into the room. Once Khloe was in the room Luke answered the officer. "No, no. I'm good."

The officer nodded walking out and closing the door behind him. The room was silent as Luke remained silent pretending that the Shadowhunters weren't in the room.Luke grabbed a tissue and brought it to his mouth and he said "Camera."

Luke disposed of the tissue and Jace and Khloe looked around the room for the camera. Khloe found it and pointed at it and Jace walked over to it and unplugged it.