Out of town girl

*so I'm going to start of with an short story.
I'm starting with myself as main character (as the selfish bitch I am) and yeah, some information:
I'm a Norwegian girl, I have shoulder long light brown hair, green/ hazel ish eyes and I'm really short, like 1.60 in cm.

-------------------------------------------------------
Angelica's POV:
So right now I'm standing in line for my first max and Harvey concert, finally they are here in Norway. Like it's one hour with airplane, what took them so long?
I'm really exited for the concert, and I also have  meet and greet tickets.
The security guard is letting us in, I'm the last one in the line. Now it's my turn to show him my ticket, I look for it in my backpack, but.....
It isn't there!!?
"WTF!" I scream, it's my first MAH concert and I can't find my ticket!

I start crying and the security guard says "no ticket, no show, sorry ma'm."

I'm loosing all hope, when suddenly I hear a well known voice.
" what happened beautiful?" The voice said.
I turned around, and it was Harvey! My big celebrity crush!

Harvey's POV:
I'm walking to the arena, I'm running, because the show is starting in an hour. But when I'm on my way in, I hear a girl crying. I'm following the sound of the girl, and there she is, a girl sitting on the ground crying.

I ask what's wrong, and she turns away and sees that it's me, she's really beautiful. With her big hazel green eyes and brown silky hair.

She says with a sad face " my ticket is gone, and now I can't get in to se your show!"
I feel sorry for her, and look at the guard.
"Let her in"

The guard looks at me with a confused face.
"But she doesn't have a ticket sir"
"Let her in anyways, a so beautiful girl like her shouldn't miss our show!" I say with a big smile .
Angelica's POV:
Harvey smiles at me with the biggest smile, and i smile back with tears in my eyes.
Harvey looks at me and says
" oh dear! Don't cry baby girl, everything is fine now! And you know what? A such beautiful girl like you should get a seat at the front row!"

Omg! Harvey want me to stand in the front row!? This is like a dream come true!
I hug Harvey and says
"thank you so so so so much! I love you!"

Harvey smiles at me, takes my hand and lead me in to the arena.

Harvey's POV:
I take her hand, she shouldn't walk all alone to the front.
I look her in the eyes, she is so beautiful! I really just want to kiss her.
-Harvey! You know you can't! She is a fan! Get your shit straight!- I say to my self quietly.

Angelicas POV:
I found my spot, and Harvey hugged me goodbye.

*we skip one hour to the start of the concert.*

The show is starting, and I see that Harvey is looking for something.
Suddenly he sees me, smiles and winks. I smile back, and wave at him.
They are starting with " one more day in love" I love this song so much! I sing along like there is nobody else in the arena. Harvey looks at me and laugh. I feel my face getting a little red, but I don't care. Let me be a fangirl for once.

After the show, I hear a voice screaming;
"Baby girl!!" I turn around and sees Harvey. I forgot to tell him my name.  It's so cute that he calls me that!

Harvey's POV:
I run of stage after the concert, I can see the beautiful girl like five meters away.
I scream "Baby girl!!"
She didn't tell me her name, so that's all I got.
She turns around at smiles.

Angelica's POV: I start running over to him. He smiles, and says;
"I didn't get your name...?"
"That's because I didn't give it to you" I say and smirk.

Harvey's POV:
I asked for her name, but she's just teasing me! Ugh! I need her name so bad!
" come on! Tell me your name!!"
"Okay okay! My name is Angelica" she says with laughter.
"Angelica, what a beautiful name."

Angelica's POV:
He thinks my name is beautiful! I'm so happy right now.
The arena is empty, and we are the only one here. Just me and Harvey, alone in the arena.

Harvey's POV:
We are all alone, no one is here, just me and Angelica. Now is my chance.
I take both hands on her cheeks and kisses her.
Her lips is so soft, I just want more.

Angelica's POV:
He leans in, looks me right in the eyes, and kisses me.
My first kiss is Harvey Kitt mills!
But it wasn't just that one kiss, he takes my hand and lead me in to another room, he pushes me in the wall and starts kissing my neck.
He grabs my waist and pushes me closer to him.
He stops and says; " I know this isn't right, because you're a fan, but I can't help it, I've fallen in love with you.

" I feel the same way, and I won't tell" I say
He looks me deeply in the eyes.
" I don't care, just tell them. I need to be with you Angelica"

He pushes me into him again and takes his hands on my waist. He grabs my thigh, and lift me up.
" I love you Angelica"
"I love you too Harvey"

So this was my first imagine that I wrote alone, the other one "forbidden love" did I make with my friend. So I hope you like this one, I just made it all in one part😂