01 He Called You After a Long Time

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure, Michael. When? Next year?" You replied sarcastically.

He giggled. "No silly, now." He said.

"Now? What do you mean now?" You asked, confused.

"Now as in 'now'." He replied.

"Yeah right. Just to remind you, you're on the other side of the world." You said, rolling your eyes as if he can see you.

"I am? Uh-oh. I guess you're right. Too bad huh?"

"Y'know what, Michael? Just get back to your work. I don't want to be blame for being the reason you lost your focus later." You said, ready to hang up.

"Y/N, wa-"

Before he could finish, you hung it up.

You took a deep breath and covered your face with your hand. You felt really angry. But not at him. At yourself. You don't know why you had to be so emotional when you can actually talk to him for a long time. You felt stupid and regretted every bit of it.

Before you could go any deeper with your feelings, there was a knock on the door. You knew it was one of your neighbours who would always go door to door to talk about their business' products. With what just happened, you don't feel like answering the it. You thought the knocking would stop, but it didn't. With tons of forces, you walk yourself to the door. As you opened it, your heart almost dropped cause of what you just saw.

"Hye, beautiful." He said with a huge smile on his face while removing his shades off.

You were speechless. You can't believe your eyes at the moment.

"Heyyy...you okay? C'mere." He said as he pulled you for a long hug and closed the door behind him with his leg.

At first, you just stood there still can't believe it was him. But then, you caught his sweet scent that you remembered so much and by then, you knew it was real. Without a doubt, you returned his hug. It was really him. The man you missed so much. Your hug became even tighter and was not planning to let it go. Both of you just stayed in that position enjoying each other's presence.

After a long while, he finally broke the hug to have a good look at your face. You didn't move. You just stare at your feet cause you don't dare to look him in the eyes after what you just did to him over the phone.

Then you felt his fingers lifted your chin so that you face him and looked him in the eyes. The moment he saw your eyes, his facial expression changed from happy to a worried one. You have no idea why.

"Were you crying before I came?" he whispered, loud enough for you to realized why his expression changed.

You shrugged. "I was about to."

Michael looked deeply into your eyes then gave you another hug. "It's okay, I'm here now. I promise, I won't leave you anymore and we don't have to go through that again."

"Promise?" You asked, to make sure.

"Only if you promise the same?" He said, looking at your face for an answer.

You smiled and nodded. "I promise, Michael."

He smiled too. Then he remembered something. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?" You responded.

"Umm.....still wanna go out for some ice cream?" He asked.

"Well you know what? I rather spend some time with you here." You said confidently.

"You sure?"

You nodded. "Very. I missed you so much okay. "

He giggled. "Okay...but you don't know how crazy I was on tour cause I miss you more you see." He said bluntly.

"Really huh?" You teased.

"Of course."

You smirked and started to tickle him cause you know how ticklish he is. "I bet you miss these fingers more." You joked while still tickling him.

"Y/N, no! Please! Stop!!" He said, laughing and tried to run away from you towards the couch.

"Na'ah. I don't think so Mikey." You said, running after him.

Both of you spent the rest of the day together chatting, joking, laughing, and even had dinner together. You were so happy that Michael was there with you and hope this time, for eternity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woah, my very first imagine! I never thought it would be so hard. I mean, not as easy as I thought it would be tho :3

Whadya think? Let me know, okay?

love,miera