Chapter Twenty Four: Traitors

♢♡Luke♡♢

"And I.. he..." Marcel sighs and rubs his face. "Just get on with it and shoot me. You know where David and Ryan are now" Marcel grumbles, looking up at me and growling. "But I'm not fucking telling you who I was talking to" He snarls, baring his teeth. I scoff and see Tyler open his mouth, but Mini tugs on his arm.

Idiots.

I stand up and press my gun under Marcel's chin, though his snarl doesn't leave. "You're a traitor, so is David" I state, loading the gun. "See how much I care?" Marcel spits, but he doesn't move. His hands are shaking. "Tyler, who was Marcel speaking to?" I ask, smirking when Marcel snarls again. Mini whispers something.

"He never said a name" Tyler says, Mini gripping his hand. I move the gun away and punch Marcel until he falls to the floor. "I want that base raided, David and Ryan brought to me. Immediately." I look down at Marcel and lift up his chin with my boot. I look back up at Tyler. "I want him taken to the basement and left there. No food, no water"

"Yes sir" Tyler says slowly, while I walk back to my seat. I sit and watch Tyler pull Marcel to his feet and drag him away, smirking. "S-Sir-" Mini begins, but I growl. "Fuck off" I snarl, watching him step back. "S-Sorry" Mini says, running after Tyler and Marcel. All of my men are going soft, aren't they?

♢♡Mini♡♢

"Tyler, Tyler wait" I beg, chasing him as he holds Marcel up. "Craig, enough" I'm startled by the use of my real name, not even Tyler calls me Craig. "You can't bat your eyelashes at me, just like I can't hold you out of a fight. Luke gave me orders, I'm following them" Tyler says, though Marcel shakes his head.

"Y'all gonna stop fighting and let me die of dehydration or are you gonna make me really suffer?" He snorts, glaring at me with a broken nose. "I'm gonna make Tyler find the last but of his human decency!" I snap, crossing my arms and frowning. "C'mon, idiot" Tyler growls, walking away with Marcel.

I huff and walk away, that fucking bitch! He tells me that he loves me, and he acts so sweet and nice and then he's ice cold! What a bitch, why did I ever fall in love with him. Ugh, I just, I need some fresh air. I storm outside, growling and hissing and shaking my head. That bitch that bitch that bitch!

Marcel has been our friends for years! And now, now he's finally found someone and Tyler is gonna let Luke starve him?! Ugh! They're both fucks! No, no, Luke is the fuck, and Tyler is just a traitor! A gun clicks behind me and I freeze, the fuck? "Look Ev, it's the bitch!" Oh god, Ryan.