Uke! Eren x Levi's Brother! Male Reader

Prompt: A lovely Visit

I tried to keep this mostly accurate buuuut I made some changes to the Universe so basically it's an AU! Haha sorryy~!
~~~~~~~~~~

~No one P.O.V.~

Eren walked into the cafeteria for breakfast just like he had been doing every morning for what felt like the 100th time. After grabbing a plate of bread and soup, he sat down at the table where Mikasa and Armin were chatting away at (Mostly Armin).

"Morning guys!" Eren greeted before plopping down next to Mikasa.

"Morning Eren!" Armin began, eyes lighting up in a way that told the titan shifter he had something important to say. "Did you hear about what's happening?!" he shouted, bouncing in his seat before he took a little breath to calm himself. "Captain's br-" Armin was cut off by someone slamming the Cafeteria doors open. It was none other than Levi himself.
He glared daggers across the room as everyone stopped their gossiping to watch him. "Listen here Cadets!" He started. "As you may already know, because a certain shitty scientist can't keep her mouth shut" Hanji giggled from somewhere in the cafeteria. "...That my brother is coming to visit. Now, I expect you all to be on your best behavior and to make my little brother feel welcome. That will be all." Watching the little man walk to his desk before turning back to Armin, Eren had hundreds of questions swimming through his mind.

"Do you know anything about him Armin? Mikasa?" Mikasa shrugged and muttered "not really" but Armin seemed to be fanboying the whole time. "People say he's traveled everywhere! He's seen the ocean and is an extremely good fighter!" suddenly, a low and playful voice caught everyone's ear.
"Levi~ How come you didn't greet me outsideee~" The unfamiliar whine made everyone turn their gaze to the source, and Eren was pretty sure every person in the room's breath hitched. Levi "tch"ed and walked over to his brother, getting picked up and spun into a hug.
"Everyone" Levi turned sharply to face the cafeteria after being put down, "This is (M/n) Ackerman. I hope you all rember what we spoke about earlier." Armin was practically hopping in his seat, excited to ask about living outside the walls, most likely. Mikasa was wide-eyed for a split second but returned to her normal self. Eren was still attempting to process this mans arrival. Honestly, the genes that the Ackerman family have are just rediculous. TWO hot brothers, the audacity. (M/n) was tall, had beautiful (S/k) skin, (H/c) hair, and (E/c) eyes. His body was very well built and his hair was styled perfectly, he looked like an angel, for lack of a better word. A couple of "hello"s were heard here and there and everyone smiled, trying their best to create a comfortable feeling throughout the room. Levi's brother, well, (M/n) flashed a charming grin and waved his hands in the air dismissivley. "Please, don't think you have to treat me like your superior, i'd love to make friends here while I visit!" Eren Jaeger's heart went doki doki.

Timeskip

The cold weather outside made Eren and Armin shiver like puppies after they stepped out the building. Christmas was almost here and training was gone until after the cold season passed. That meant that Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and all of their other friends had more time to hang out together! Unfortunately, Eren was only in a jacket because this morning he wasn't that cold, but as the day progressed, the temprature dropped and now he could see his breath.

"C-c'mon guys, lets get somewhere warm, fast!" the brunette shouted as he began to speed-walk down towards the town's nearest bar.

After a little more than five minutes, the trio briskly walked into the warmth that was the bar. The smell of alcohol faintly stung their noses and by the looks of it, there was some kind of a commotion going on farther inside. Glancing at each other, Mikasa took the lead and they followed each other to see what was going on.

~Eren P.O.V.~

I followed closely behind Mikasa, glancing behind me to make sure we didn't get separated from Armin who was moving only slightly slower than us. After reaching the front of the crowd, I quietly gasped as my eyes met enchanting (E/c) ones. It was (M/n), and after sending me a friendly smile, he straightened himself out and continued to tell stories about being Levi's brother and all.

"Oh yeah, in high school Levi was one of the most edgy kids on the block, eyeliner and everything! We supported him though." he chuckled, making everyone else laugh. (M/n) was very charismatic, he got along with everyone so quickly. Shifting my weight from one foot to the other, I started to bite my nails, my thoughts wondering to what it would be like to travel side by side like that with him. Not in a weird way of course!

"-ey, did ya hear me?"

Not realizing I completely tuned out for a minute, I quickly looked up, once again looking into (M/n)'s eyes, a smile present on his face. Looking around I noticed the bar went back to how it normally was, music playing, people dancing, drinking. He laughed again and lightly bit his lip. "I said, I tend to get really nervous before talking to cute people, so before I get too shy to say something, Hey".

~No one P.O.V.~

Watching as the words process through the brunettes mind was sure a sight to see. The way his eyebrows crinkled from confusion, to a look of pure shock and embarrassment, his face burning a nice shade of scarlet. (M/n) swallowed thickly, suddenly noticing how easy it would be to lift the smaller male over his shoulder, bid his brother goodbye, and live a life somewhere on a farm married to this sputtering mess in front of him.

"O-oh um! Thank you, I'm Eren a-and I know you're ho- I mean, Levi's brother! (M/n) r-right?"

Oh yeah, he wanted to mess him up. Smirking, the slightly younger Ackerman began flirting with Eren, the cadet noticing that Levi was glaring holes into the side of his head.
Eren couldn't tell how long (M/n) had been there making him giggle and blush, but he was still nervous because of Levi. Lost in his thoughts, staring at the gorgeous man in front of him, the titan shifter accidently let his words slip. "I'm fighting the urge to kiss you right now..."

...

Slapping a hand to his mouth, the poor boy looked around for Mikasa and Armin to run away with, though they were busy eyeing their Corporal. Suddenly he looked back at (M/n) when he noticed him lean so close to his face, lips ghosting over his.

"And i'm fighting so hard to make you the happiest guy on Earth tonight."

.
.
.

"Please do" he whimpered. And suddenly he was flung over a strong shoulder. (M/n) bidding his fuming brother a quick goodbye as he darted out the front door. Luckily Mikasa and Armin were there to stop him from doing anything. As for Eren, well, the view was nice, and he knew it was only gonna get better from there.

(;

~~~~~~~~~~

(1300 Words!)
KACHOW!!! I want to die cuz my ex best freind but thats okay (':

Also I really hope my old friend reads what I posted on my page, hopefully it'll bring him some good memories, bless. Everything is stressful and I realized I have no friends, but its chill 😎😎😎. LOVE Y'ALL AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SOOOO PATIENT AND SUPPORTIVE WHILE I WAS ON HIATUS <3<3<3

-Gage