Student! Armin x Seme! Teacher! Male! reader

(Part 2)

~No one P.O.V~
The morning went by and it was the second to last period of the day. Lightly jogging over to his History class, a shy smile appeared on Armin's face as he got closer and closer to the door. He was excited because after his History class, he had French with you.
Suddenly, Armin was pulled to the side and pushed against a wall. The amount of force was enough to knock the wind out of the small blonde male, causing him to let out a series of coughs before gasping for air.
"What's up, faggot" The voice spoke, and Armin already knew who the culprit was. Jean Kerstein. (I have nothing against the smol Jean) A frown appeared on the smaller boys face, already knowing what was going to happen.
"Hey, faggot, I'm talking to you" Jean Spoke, grabbing Armins hair and pulling on it so he could see the frightened boys face. A small whimper escaped his mouth and he felt tears begin to form, closing his eyes so he didn't have to look at his bully's face.
"Bitch, I want you to look at me when I'm talking to you!" Jean spat, making the smaller boy flinch and bite his lip.
Deciding not to disobey, Armin hesitantly opened his eyes; looking up at Jean. A smirk appeared on the taller boys face as he raised his arm, letting it come down and smack Armin right across the face, leaving a red mark with a small cut and causing Armin to fall to the ground. Tears stained his face as he attempted to prepare for another hit that was directed at him. But it never came. A (S/c) hand covered Jeans, preventing him from hitting the blonde boy again. "Mr. Kerstein" he began, his voice dangerously low. "I certainly hope I don't see this happen again, or we'll have some serious problems. Understand?" Without waiting for an answer, Mr. (L/n) bended over, lifting Armin up bridal style and carrying him to his room. He sat the boy down on his desk and walked to a back room before coming out with some disinfectants (I don't know if you guys have this but, in my school, each of my teachers has there own tiny room where they keep their things lol ).

~Armins P.O.V.~
Mr. (L/n) sat me on his desk, walking to the back room of his class and coming back out with disinfectants, like alcohol. A blush spread across my face as he leaned closer and started to clean up the cut, thankfully the redness on my cheek covered up the small blush anyway. Sixth hour was Mr. (L/n)'s planning period so he didn't have a class to deal with. "Are you alright?" His deep voice brought me out of my thoughts, making me blush a bit more. "O-oh, yeah, t-thank you..." I responded shyly, hearing a low chuckle erupt from his throat. Suddenly, I began to feel hot, placing my hands over my lap, sitting up straight and avoiding eye contact with my attractive teacher.
After cleaning me up, he helped stand up and sat at his desk, pulling out a paper and writing a pass for me. Suddenly, he stopped and glanced over at a small stack of papers. A squinted my eyes and a wave of embarrassment rushed over me. 'Oh god, he has my dream paper!' I prepared to get scolded, and felt my face burn brightly. His arm reached over and pulled the paper from the stack, briefly running his eyes over it before placing it flat in front of him. Silence filled the room. "Armin" he began, looking up at me. His eyes held an emotion I could not quite describe, but his gaze made me feel weak to the knees. I let out a small whimper, waiting for him to say something. He seemed stuck, like, he didn't know what to say. He was at a loss for words. I took a deep breath, it was now or never(and never be able to look at your teacher directly in the eyes). "M-mr. (L/n), I-i have um...b-been..h-harboring some uh...F-feelings for you for a while now.. A-and I know you don't see me that way! S-so i-i should just g-go now..." Tears brimmed my eyes as I turned my red face away, holding my hand out so he could hand me my pass to class, letting my hair cover my eyes so I wouldn't have to see his disappointed look. Instead, I heard the creaking of his seat as he stood up and heard the 'thump' of his feet as he slowly walked over to my smaller figure. His hands found their place around my waist and a quiet squeak left my throat. He pulled me closer and the moment I felt his bulge slightly grind against my lower back, I knew this was not a joke. "Tsk tsk tsk, Mr. Arlert, getting your own teacher hard, you need to be punished, don't you~" He purred, placing a heated kiss onto my neck, and an uncontrollable moan left my slightly parted lips. Gasping quietly, I turned my head to face him, only to have a pair of soft lips clash with mine.

 ~Timeskip~

 ~No one P.O.V.~

Who knew desks could be so creaky? Well, Armin found that out while his French teacher mercilessly slammed into him, making his mind hazy with pleasure. Hugging the boys small frame closer to himself, a groan left Mr. (L/n)'s lips as the blond wrapped his legs around his wait, clenching as he did so. "You're so warm inside, how cute~" he purred, lifting the teenagers leg over his shoulder. At this point, Armin was sure he was going to get a sore throat with how loud he was moaning. The rhythm of his hips made him almost feel numb, but at the same time, Armin could feel everything. "Ahn, please-- Harder" . He found himself begging, choking on his moans as his teacher drove deeper into him. "Don't worry darling, We've got time~".

~Another Timeskip~

Mr. (L/n) sat in the teachers lunch room, sipping his coffee and hanging with the second french teacher, Mr. Ackerman. Sipping his tea, the shorter male stole a glance at the other teacher. "So." he began, his lips just BARELY twitching up into a grin. "Armin Arlert huh?". Mr. (L/n) glared at the shorter male. A smirk grew on the mans face before he stood up and stretched, ready to head back to class. 

"So, you and that student Eren in the bathroom last week" 

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY Y'ALL, THIS BOOK IS FINALLY UPDATEDDDD, AND IT'S PART TWO OF THE ARMIN ONEEE!!!! IT GOT RUSHED IN THE END I'M SORRY, IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS, IM SORRY, AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! I'm sorry if it's bad lol, I want to start making my writing even better. Bye guysss!! Love y'all~