Student! Armin x Seme! Teacher! Male! Reader

(Pt. 1)
~Armin P.O.V.~
I waited at the door for Mr. (L/n) to arrive. I usually came to school super early so the hallways were empty and not a lot of teachers were here. I needed help on some questions in a packet that we received yesterday. Mr. (L/n) taught French and he gave us a packet to work on but I wasn't doing to well lately because I haven't been paying attention. To put it simply, my teacher was drop dead gorgeous. He had messy (H/c) hair and beautiful (E/c) eyes, as well as a sharp jawline and a nice, average body. He wore muscle-T's (the shirt) that showed off his biceps and nice tight pants to go with it. I always got distracted because I was staring at him so I barely ever learned anything. I always got flustered around him and what made it worse was he recommended me to stay after school with him so he could help me stay on track. That means I have extra time with Mr. sexy! Alone!!!!
Now, it may seem weird but, I have lots of interesting dreams about me and him, so after I wake up, I write about it in my folder and then get ready for school.
I pulled my sweater sleeves up so that my fingers were the only things that you could see and I moved around a bit to stretch my legs as I waited. "Armin, what are you doing hear this early?" My teachers deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I blushed, "O-oh, hello M-Mr. (L/n). I n-need some help on the packet" I lowered my head, gripping the folder in my arms tightly. He smiled and unlocked his door, letting me inside. He sat at his desk and motioned for me to go over there. I pulled out my packet and handed it to him. He took it and a smile made its way on to his face. "You have very beautiful handwriting, have I ever told you that?" he complimented, earning a bright red blush from me. "N-no you haven't, but thank you" I responded, feeling like a little school girl.
After around 15 minutes of me and Mr. (L/n) going through the packet, I was finally done with the work. "Since your done, I can take it now if you'd like" Mr. (L/n) offered. I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay, see you later Mr. (L/n)" I waved as I walked out of the class.

~Your P.O.V.~
I smiled to myself after Armin left, he was a good kid. I picked up the packet and went through it again. Suddenly, I noticed an extra piece of paper behind the assignment. Taking a closer look at it, the top read:

Dream Number 8:
Armin Arlert

You arched an eyebrow and read on, curiosity getting the best of you.

His hands roamed my body and his lips latched onto my neck, leaving love marks all over.

A light blush coated my cheeks and me pants felt a tiny bit tighter than before. I wondered who Armin was talking about, so I read on.

I gasped when Mr. (L/n) put his hands in my shirt and pulled me closer. He kissed me roughly and completely dominated Me.

I was shocked. This adorable and innocent boy, had dreams of me fucking him?! It was so...strange... And...arousing. No. Stop. Bad (M/n). My pants were really tight and it was extremely hot in the room. I looked down and my bulge was just asking for attention. Deciding it was best if I just took care of it then, I reached into my pants and...

RIIIIIIING

'Fucking hell'

I quickly removed my hand from my pants and got ready for first hour...
~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY, I TRIED. I decided to make this into two parts because I haven't been writing in a while and I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing. I'm soooo sorry for not updating recently, it's just that stuff has been going on so I barely had time to write. Love u guys <3 Also, I kinda needed something that would lead up to smexy time so I just put together something about Armin writing his lusty dreams lol.