Popular! Bully! Eren X Shy! Male! Reader

I say this at the end but, i didn't realize that Eren didn't seem very popular until i was finished writing...sorry about that haha
~~~~~~~~~~

~No one P.O.V.~

  The hallways of [High School Name] stood empty as students sat in their classes listening to boring lectures that left them trying their hardest to stay awake. In the boys bathroom, near the gymnasium, sounds of someone struggling was faintly heard. (F/n) (l/n), the most harmless and shyest boy you'll ever meet had his head shoved into one of the toilets of the bathroom. His hair was tugged harshly and he gasped for air as his head emerged from the water. Snickering, Eren Jaeger, his bully, let him breathe for a minute before pushing his head back under.

Unfortunately, no one could hear anything coming from the bathroom since P.E. was in session and the sound of teenage boys playing basketball or any other sport, covered up any cries of help that came out of the victims mouth. "Shut the hell up" Eren growled at the shaking boy, who had just barely managed to utter out a quiet "stop, please…"  Before the Brunette could push (F/n)'s head underwater again, the sound of someone walking in caught both male's attention. A tall, tan skinned male walked in. He had an undercut and dark hair that matched his dark brown eyes. The head of curly hair that lied at the top fell to one side and slightly covered his left eye. His jawline stuck out and so did his slightly muscular build. Noticing the situation, the mysterious male frowned and towered over both Eren and (F/n), fixing his glasses in the process. "Let him go" was the only thing he had to say. His deep voice intimidating Eren, making him let go. "Tch. Fine, I'm done with this bitch anyway" he replied, (F/n) slightly sensing fear in his voice.  After Eren left, shutting the bathroom door in the process, the male helped (F/n) up and smiled down at him. "Are you alright there? I'm glad I came in here, do you need to go to the nurse?" He asked, causing the (H/c) haired male to get embarrassed and blush because of his shyness. "T-thank you, I'm okay.." He spoke softly, glancing back at his savior. "I'm Gage by the way" he added, holding out a hand for (F/n) to take. (Yes, I added myself into the story, fight meh). "I-i'm (F/n)" the shy male introduced, shaking the larger males hand.

~Timeskip~

After a couple months had passed, (F/n) and Gage had become good friends. The shy boy was still bullied by Eren, but less often since Gage looked very intimidating and no one messed with him (ahhhh, I wish :'^)). Gage was one of the slightly popular males so (F/n) sometimes would get extremely shy around those that would approach them and start talking. Gage and (F/n) had a brotherly bond, but to a certain green eyed boy, it looked more than just 'brotherly'.

~Eren P.O.V.~

I frowned as I passed by Gage and (F/n). For some reason, I hated seeing (F/n) smile and laugh with him. All of the people that I hang out with told me to be patient and wait because Gage can't protect him forever. Me and him used to be friends before, but I started bullying him after he told me he liked me a while back. I guess I was afraid of how others would react knowing a guy liked me, and what frightened me even more, was that I liked him back. I started to hurt him and I continued because I felt that it was the only way of being close to him without people knowing I had feelings for him. After a while I blocked out my feelings and got so used to not caring anymore, that seeing him now with Gage, all happy, makes me feel weird. I can't hurt him as often anymore because they're always together. Every time I spot them, I feel this…anger, building up inside of me and I don't know why. I tried to convince myself that I would get angry because I couldn't bully him, but I've realized that, not being able to bully him isn't the reason. I needed to figure this out, but how?

~Timeskip; After School~

I slung my book bag over my shoulder and made my way down the hallways. Suddenly, I noticed (F/n), by himself. Now was my moment; so picking up my pace, I grabbed him by the arm after catching up and dragged him into the nearest empty classroom. Turning to face him, I noticed the fear in his face and frowned. "You." I began, pointing at him as I continued my sentence, "Sit." I pointed at a chair, watching him as he scurried to a chair and sat.

I took a deep breath and faced him properly, sitting in a seat and slouching. We sat in silence for about a minute before he softly spoke up. "A-aren't you going to hit me or s-something…?" He asked, flinching as I sat up straight and leaned forward in the seat. "I'm sorry." Was the only thing I found myself able to say after a minute of thinking. (F/n)'s eyes widened slightly and he looked up at me before quickly looking back down at his lap. "W-wha-" I cut him off. "I've been a huge dick to you and I don't know why. Now, I see you with Gage a-and I get this feeling of anger and at first I though it was because I couldn't bully you but now I know it isn't b-but I don't know what it is and I just get this weird feeling when I see you smile and laugh and I don't know what to do anymore because now whenever I think of hurting you i-i just feel disgusted in myself a-and I sorta feel like I should protect you or s-something like that…" I spoke awkwardly, not knowing how to say what I wanted. I felt my face burn slightly and looked up after I heard (F/n) burst into a fit of giggles. I glared at him, causing him to stop laughing before he cleared his throat and replied. "A-are you saying, you like me?" His face turned an adorable shade of red as he looked down and smiled, playing with his fingers. "I think so..?" I spoke, rubbing the back of my neck and looking to the side.

I closed my eyes in thought before I felt a soft pair of lips touch my cheek. Turning my head, I blushed and stared into his (E/c) eyes, clearing my throat and shifting my feet. "D-do you maybe…want me to walk you home..?" I asked, felling the cliché-ness of the situation but not giving a shit anymore. He smiled cutely and intertwined his hand in mine.

"I would like that"

Extended ending

Watching from a distance, Gage leaned against the wall, making sure his friend was okay before smirking. "Knew Eren was gay…" He mumbled to himself as he pushed himself upright and began walking in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~

HALLO. I hope this met your expectations my_name_is_killua . I didn't realize that I forgot to make Eren seem more popular until I was done so I'm sorry about that :'^). Also yes, I added myself into the story because I can, ily peeps lmao. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if I messed up on any spelling and yeah, bye~

- Gage