chapter 5 - naomi misora alive ?

Lights pov

It has been a week and I hadn't heard or seen the boy from the café.  But something prevented me from believing that he had gone . I flicked through the channels . The same old .Suddenly the news flickered on and the face of a woman flooded the screen . She looked exactly like raye penbers fiancé that I killed years ago .

News

Raye penbers fiancé,  naomi misora,  recently spotted in a market  in  hiroshima.  Believed to be dead for 2 years her parents quoted "for years there has been no sign of her being alive and we amongst many others believed she was dead but now all we can do is hope . "

Misa's pov

I walked into the living room and lights eyes were glued to the screen . He seemed confused .
"Morning light . What are you doing "
"Oh hi misa "
"Are you okay light ?"
"Yes . Misa there's something I need to take care of today so I will be out all day. "
"Oh light . I thought we were going to go out today you promised! "
"Sorry something came up and I need to take care of it ."
"So are we still having dinner later ?"
"Yes I should be finished by then . Why don't you go meet sayu she is free today and she was wondering if you wanted to go shopping ."
"Yay shopping . I will text her now. "

Light's  pov

I had to find out if she was alive . 2 years ago I had written her name in my death note and she went missing so I presumed she was dead . If only ryuk was here I could ask him , not that he would tell me . Ryuk was never one for sharing information . If she was alive then how had my death note failed ? The rules that ryuk had written said nothing about not being able to kill someone if you knew their name . I was careful . I had always been careful .

Misa's pov

I wonder what lights doing today . At least I will get to see sayu lights younger sister.  I hadn't seen her since she started college . What shall I wear ? I am a model so I must always look pretty . In the end I went with a short black skirt and a laced black top . I put on my black heels with spikes on the heel on . I looked across my dressing table and saw my death note poking out of a draw . I hadn't used or needed to use it since L was killed . I remember the first day I met Rem and I felt a tear drip down my face . I'm so sorry Rem , it's all my fault you're dead . Rem had died since she killed L for me so I  could live happily with light . I'm so sorry Rem .

Light's pov

I came into the bedroom to see misa crying over her death note .
"Misa what's wrong ?"
"Oh light , it's all my fault that Rem is dead ."
I had never liked Rem since she threatened to kill me if I ever did anything to misa but I could see misa had never gotten over Rem dying .
"It's not your fault misa , come here ."
I opened my arms wide and within a few seconds misa was in my arms crying. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled  her  closer to me .
"Oh light ." 
I wiped a tear from Misa's eye . She briefly smiled at me then looked away .
"I'd better go sayu is waiting for me bye light. "
"Bye misa see you later ."

Misa's pov

I had to get out of there . I couldn't speak to light about Rem and expect him to understand.  I know he hated Rem more than I know my own name . Oh light , if only Rem was still here . I spotted sayu across the street and she instantly waves and comes running up to me .
"Misa ,  hi long time no see ."
She smiles at me and then notices a tear in my eye .
"Misa what's wrong ?! "
"Nothing there's just something in my eye ."
Across the road I see a dark haired girl starting at me . She is all dressed in black and she has the saddest most vengeful eyes . Who is she ?