chapter 1 - the end is actually the beginning

Lights pov

This was it . I had actually won . L is dead and the members of the task force have accepted Kiras way of righteous judgement . Now , I can finally create my own world : Kiras kingdom and I , was the new god . I was righteous and I am the god of this new world . Misa was stood beside me and I knew that me and misa would reign over this world and pass righteous judgement on everyone . This was my world .

Misas pov

L is dead and now light and I can finally be happy with no one getting in the way ! Me and light have been through many things involving the Kira case but now it's over and we can be happy together . He proposed to me and I'm announcing it to Sakura tv and they will be announcing our wedding to all in Japan. We are going to have the best wedding and to all those who got in the way of me and light will end up dead one way or another. Since light succeed in killing L , everything has been perfect with me and light and we have finally been able to go on a date . We couldn't do that before because light was always under surveillance by the police and the rest of the task force . Ryuk had gone back to the realm of the shinigami because light had won . Since ryuk had 2 death notes he left one to light and took the other one back with him . Rem was dead and because she died to save me , her death note was in my possession , not that I would ever need it when light agreed to take full responsibility for being Kira . No matter what, me and light will be happy one way or another .

Lights pov

I can barely believe that I , light yagami, had finally beaten L . He was a worthy opponent but he became so wrapped up in trying to find and arrest the second Kira that he forgot about me and therefore I took him out . I have been dreaming about this moment since L first challenged me on TV . Me and misa live in a house together and the remains of my family have fallen to pieces. My mum is still grieving over the loss of dad and doesn't speak to anyone and sayu has gone to college for 2 years and is dating matsuda ( from the old task force ) . I look up from where I'm sat and notice a small boy sitting how L did and drinking coffee in the same manner as L did . Who is he ? Did he know L or am I just being paranoid ? Whoever this was , I was certain we would meet again .