Oneshot: Hello? ...I Think I'm Lost 2/3

this took a long ass time didn't it? I've been busy with keeping my grades up for the first month of school so I'm sorry afjsksjsjs. Anyways, here's part 2! If you want me to have other stupid chapters like the last 3 just say it because I like spilling sum teaaaaa.

Music: MONSTA X (몬스타엑스) - 'DRAMARAMA' [Color Coded Han|Rom|Eng lyrics] by seungbin

-Word count: 1237 words-

{Oneshot part 2/2: Hello? ...I think I'm Lost}

Your POV

~

After a long week of excitement, it was finally the day we were going to the amusement park. It was only 6:30 am (06:30) when I woke up; It's been a very long time since I've woken up this early. I couldn't blame myself though, the amusement park is amazing.

That's what I think, though.

I stood in the kitchen, on my phone and all ready to go~~~

Wait wait... no, that's Seokjin. What happened to me is a bit... different.

-

"(Y/n)? ...(Y/n)!! Wake up!!" Taehyung was shaking me around, trying to get me out of bed. "I don't.. wanna..." I groaned and turned my back to him.

"Let me do it." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung and he nodded, stepping aside from the bed. Yoongi stood on the bottom bunk and smiled.

"You lazy ass." He laughed before grabbing onto my blanket and throwing it on the ground.

"Hey! Don't do that! It's cold!" I yelled and crawled up in a ball. All I could hear were gasps coming from outside the bedroom and Yoongi laughing like the maniac he is.

"You waking up yet?" Yoongi asked and I shook my head. "Never!" I yelled and kicked him. Yoongi gasped dramatically and Taehyung was laughing in the background.

It was silent for a few moments.

Being the stupid me, I thought that they were gone and went back to sleep.

Oh boy was I wrong.

Yoongi grabbed onto my legs and tried to drag me out. I grabbed onto the corner of the bed as it was the only source of surviving. "Jack, I'm not letting go!" I yelled and everyone started to laugh. Taehyung was imitating me in the background while Yoongi was still pulling onto me.

"I'm not letting go either!" Yoongi exclaimed before actually letting go of me. I fell onto the ground and glared at Yoongi. "You said you weren't letting go of me." I crossed my arms. "Well maybe I lied." Yoongi snickered before running off into the kitchen.

"Damnit! Why do you have to go to the kitchen! Seokjin is there so I can't hurt you!" I lied onto the ground and pouted. I looked at the ceiling for some time until someone else lied down besides me.

"Hey." Taehyung smiled and grabbed my hand. "Ssup." I said and Taehyung giggled slightly. "You were really funny before." Taehyung said and turned his head to me. "Oh I know," I smirked and sat up. "anyways, I need to get ready. When are we leaving?" I asked.

"At 10." Taehyung replied. "..What time is it now?" I asked again and Taehyung grabbed his phone out of the pocket of his jeans. "9:42 am (09:42)." He smiled and I swear to God that his facial expressions changed in .2 seconds. He quickly stood up, packed my cheek and ran out while yelling.