Chapter 1

{Chapter 1: The mail}

Your POV

~

"(Y/nnnn)~! Come out of the bathroom! BTS put a new video online!" Hikaru yelled from her room and I groaned in response. "If you don't come out, I will put you up in a costume like before~!" she added and I ran out of the bathroom, panting.

"I hate you." I panted and slowly walked over to sit next to her. Why did I agree on living with her in an apartment..? "So.. What's this video about?" I asked, plopping down next to her whilst hugging a pillow.

"BTS just uploaded a video on V Live!" Hikaru screamed in excitement and I put my hands on my ears. "Here, watch!" she said and put her phone in front of my face.

VIDEO

"Hello, we're BTS!" they all said in unison, bowing down. "We are giving away two VIP tickets to our new concert in Seoul!" Rap Monster said and they all nodded. "You can participate by clicking on the link below and answer the 3 questions with the person you want to take with you!" Jungkook said. "Tomorrow at 12 am we will have the winners!" Suga smiled.

"We wish you good luck!" Jimin said and they all smiled at the camera. "We love you!" they all smiled and bowed down once again.

END OF VIDEO

"You want to participate don't you?" I asked and Hikaru nodded. She immediately clicked on the link and looked at the questions. "You want to take me with you, don't you?" I asked and Hikaru nodded once again.

"Age?" Hikaru asked with a small laugh and I glared tiredly. She put our ages in the little box and went to the next question. "Bias~?" Hikaru asked with a smirk and my eyes widened.

"A bias? Don't you mean bae?" I asked and Hikaru gasped. "What? It isn't?" I said and Hikaru crossed her arms. "Which one is your favorite?" Hikaru asked and I frowned a bit with a weird face. "I don't know, really. I haven't heard a lot of songs from them." I answered.

"Then we'll watch a video~!" Hikaru opened YouTube on her computer and typed in 'Save me BTS'. Is that one of their songs? "This is one of my favorite songs~! You're gonna love it!" Hikaru giggled and clicked on the video.

AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO

"Do these guys have different colored hair in every video or what?" I asked and Hikaru nodded: I rubbed my eyes in shock. "I don't even know who's who anymore." I groaned in frustration and Hikaru gasped.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She yelled and I covered my ears. "The one with blue hair is definitely RapMon, this is Suga, that's Jin, J-Hope, Jungkook, V, and Jimin!" she said pointing at each one of them, giving them a name. My eyes went to the red haired boy so called V.

"Ooh! You're staring at TaeTae~!" she smirked and I quickly got out of my thoughts, shaking my head. "Am not!" I answered. "I mean, he's cute and he can sing well but I-" I started and Hikaru burst out in laughter. "Someone's got theirselves a bias~!" she laughed and I pouted.

"Okay, next question!" Hikaru said, still trying to get rid of her laughter. "Why do you think that we should get the tickets?" Hikaru asked. "...Because you're a fan?" I answered and she groaned. "Oh my god! (Y/n), be more realistic!" Hikaru whined and I put my hands up a bit.

"Sorry, what do I have to say then? That it had always been my dream to see them in real life because they inspire me? Is that realistic enough?!" I yelled silently and Hikaru's eyes widened. "Thanks~!" Hikaru said and typed some things in. "Now the last part!" Hikaru giggled and grabbed her phone out.

"Smile~!" She laughed and took a selfie of us. I pulled up my hand and posed with the basic peace sign. When the selfie was taken I rolled around the bed. "As if you're gonna win, Ka-Ra. It's impossible." I said and she shook her head. "I'm sure we'll win~!" Hikaru smiled and pat my back. "Why are you asking? Are you part of the ARMY?" she smirked.

My phone buzzed, so I gasped slightly and grabbed my phone out. I got a message from BigHit! "What?" Hikaru asked. "BigHit just sent me a mail!" I said letting her look at the notification. "I hope it's good news..." I mumbled and opened the mail.

MAIL:

"Hello, miss (L/n). We have decided that you get the job you have asked for. We hope you can make it tomorrow at 7am sharp in our studio in Seoul. Thank you."

END MAIL.

"And?? Is it good?" Hikaru asked. "I got the job!" I jumped up and started dancing weirdly. "Congrats!" Hikaru jumped up as well and danced with me. "When do you start?" Hikaru asked while we were still dancing. "Tomorrow at 7 sharp!" I answered and realized how early that is.

"I'm gonna go sleep then... ugh. Goodnight." I said and rubbed my eyes before covering the bedsheets over my body. "You're still in your every day clothing though." Hikaru said. "Does it look like I care?" I said. "Now.. Wish me luck for tomorrow." I said and slowly drifted off to sleep.

{A/N}: I've said this many times before, but first chapter sucks most of the time for some reason lol (well, for me it does) hope you enjoyed it though! ^^

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!