Bonus chapter

Lucy's P.O.V

Growling in frustration i punch the bag harder imaging its his cocky face.

"Asshole!" 

Punch

"Jerk"

Kick

"Dick"

Punch.

How dare he think he can play with me like im some toy of his! Ill rip his throat out for what he did.

Giving the punch bag one last kick, i grab my old school bag and head towards school. Running up the steps i nod towards my classmates. Casting my eyes over the crowded halls i spot his silky black hair next to his locker. 

Walking towards him i notice he's laughing with his idiot friends at something thats on his phone, this doesn't look good. 

Storming up to him i cant help but stare at him, how could i ever find him attractive? He's just a vile asshole who plays with peoples emotions like there just another puppet in his show. 

"Luke you little shit!" i howl wearing a nasty scowl on my face, the laughing quietens down and soon turns to snickering from the group.

"Oh hi Lucy!" He exclaims in mock happiness, "What brings you here? Here for round two?" He laughs as his friends snicker.

"No im here to put you in your fucking place" I growl before swinging my fist into his nose, causing him to howl and pain and shock.

"You think a girls emotions are just something you toy with do ya?" I shout before kneeing him in his crown jewels. 

"You think fucking a girl and taking her virginity then throwing it in her face that its all a game and it meant nothing to you! Thats funny to you? Huh?" i lift him up by his hair then drag him outside.

Letting him go he face plants the ground causing specks of dirt to cover his once perfect face, groaning in pain he staggers up and stands in a defensive position, "Oh shut up you slut, you should be lucky i fucked such an ugly bitch like you! I mean who would want to?" He laughs, but i could see the fear in his eyes, it wasn't hard to miss.

Chuckling darkly i lunge at him tackling him to the ground "You are such a dick" I say while continuesly.

I dont stop until i know he's not going to get up, Standing up i brush off the dirt that clung to me while i was on the floor.

"Worthless piece of trash." I spit at him before walking towards my motor bike.

Take my virginity then tell me you dont love me and it was a dare? You better be thankful  you aren't dead Luke.

Hopping onto my bike i head towards the house ready to go on a mission.

I may have a little built up rage that needs to be released.

I mean i am the leader of the gang now, i can kill who i want when i want where i want.

No one would dare stop me.

Well.. there you have it... the bonus chapter... not much but oh well, if you want more comment below, i havent ad access to a computer for a while so thats why i havent updated (totally not the part of me being really lazy) but love ya all 

bye

Ciao 

-Blue