"Call your dogs off"

"Sara are you ready?" i look at Jordan and see she's giving me a sad smile i look down at what im wearing denim shorts with a black tank and blue converse.

"Yeah im ready " i say running my hand through my hair. After i ended the call i relised i didn't hear what Damon said i just hung up on him well at least he knows how i feel about him and why im doing this, i just wish i could of stayed with him.

I walk up to my bike and hop on driving off to Daniels hang out Jordan's staying at her house because she said she wants to keep an eye on things around here to make sure that they back off which is good i guess its just i wanted someone to come with me i know thats selfish i just dont know what Daniel is going to do.

Driving up to the old ware house i see that nothing has changed, its still an old building grey walls and boarded up windows.

I part my bike and walk towards the entrance making sure they hear me because well they are just gonna find out later anyway. "Daniel im here where you want me call you dogs off" i shout.

i hear foot steps and coming from the hall in front of me so i just stand their and wait. 

"Ahh little sister how nice of you to pop in" Says Daniel with a smirk.

"Blood means nothing to me Daniel" i spit. Who does he think he is acting all nice when he knows he killed all my family all his family, sick bastard.

His smile turns into a grim scowl "Take her to the room and lock her up " he says but before he leaves he slaps me. What a brother their suppose to protect you but their the ones actually causing harm.

Five men come up to be and shove me towards the hall, now just because i came willingly dosent mean i wont cause a little chaos. I kick the first man where the sun dont shine and the same to two other than punch the other two in the nose proud with the groaning they do i walk into the room they were talking about i mean i have to make sure their scared of me somehow.

I take a seat on the floor because their is basically nothing else apart from a old bed and i dont want to know what has been on their so the floor it is, i close my eyes for a while and just think about what Damon and Lucie the boys and tar are doing they could be watching TV together i wonder if they'll miss me probably not i wasn't a big part in their lives they could just move on and live a normal life well as normal a life you can live as a gang leader or knowing one.

Im brought out of my thoughts when someone comes through the door or to be pressice Daniel and a teenage boy he's about my age with blonde curly hair and brown eyes about the same height as i am and has this annoying smirk on his face.

"Sara this is Jack he will be enjoying himself with you for a while have fun ill be back in two hours" he waves and exits the door and locks it.

Wait enjoy himself? Oh hell no! Over my fucking dead body think Sara how will you knock him out without Daniel knowing think Sara, Got it!

"Hey pretty girl lets have some fun" he says as he walks up to me i stand up and he wraps his arms around my waist he starts trailing wet sloppy kisses all over my neck this is so gross i wrap my arms around his neck and tug his hair earning a moan from him.

As he starts undoing my pants i quickly go with my plan i grab him by the neck and smash him against the wall he groans but for all the guards know he's doing it out of pleasure "Listen here punk i can snap you like a fucking twig and i would be happy to do so i also have friends that know about you and your so called business and we can snap that too do you understand?" i growl with a push making him moan again then nod.

"Ok you are just gonna sit here and when the two hours are up you will go out of this room with messy hair and a goofy smile say you are happy with the service and say she was a fighter at first but then gave in and say you will be back you will say exactly that and if you dont or they dont believe you your dead got it?" i say with a shove, He nods.

I let go of him and and he drops to the ground with a cough. I go and sit and lean on the opposite wall but not before glaring at him and making him gulp. 

I lean my head back and sigh so this is what he's going to use me for a sex object and money earner kind of low even for him.

Sitting their for i dont know how long i hear foot steps coming i quickly put on the water works and undo my pants taking them off leaving me in my top bra and panties i look over at Jack and look at him expectingly he notices and quickly messes his hair and takes his top off.

 He puts on his trade mark smirk and starts putting his shirt on as the door opens revealing Daniel once he see's how i look and how Jack looks he smirks "How was she Jack?" he asks with a smirk.

"Haha Feisty at first but she gave up and let me have my way was a good fuck ill be sure to be back" he says fixing his shirt and running his hands through his hair.

"That's good glad to here it" he says leading Jack out of the room and throwing me a happy meal? really who does he think i am a child? I roll my eyes and eat my meal looking for the toy that comes with it, I stop once i relies that jerk took it out who does he think he is.

What? I like the mini toys that they put in them their always so cool i laugh to myself at that.

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter i thought it would be good just to have it focused on Sara tell me what you think love you all!

-Ando