Princess

Waking up i look at Lance to see him asleep i try to move out of his embrace keyword everybody try only to succeed into getting pulled closer.

Sighing i look at my boyfriend it sounds weird having a boyfriend, I look at his face and noticed the light stubble on his chin and his strong jaw line his defined cheek bones and his long eyelashes his face looks so at peace. 

I attempt to get out of his grip and this time i succeed . I go take a shower and then quickly change into matching white lace panties and bra then i put on a white crop top that says 'turn back around and fuck off' on it in black writing and black ripped skinny jeans.

I head down stairs to see Bianca cooking pancakes for Lucie "B can you make me some to?" i ask as i look through the fridge for something to drink i see chocolate milk and take it out and pour myself a glass.

I look at B to see her in all dressed up in Black jeans and a blue singlet and her black hair hanging loosely with her gun in her waist band. "Bianca why the gun?" i ask with caution.

I look at Lucie who's wearing a pink dress with her blonde hair down. "I was in the middle of cleaning it when Lucie asked for breakfast" She just shrugs and continues cooking the pancakes.

I sit on the counter and watch Lucie intently to the point it should intimidate her.

"yes Sara?" she asks avoiding eye contact and plays with her food.

"Eat your food please Lucie your not one of those barbie bitches that count there calories and wear layers of make up." i say to her in a soft voice.

"I know im not but im fat" she mumbles. 

Bianca stops cooking and turns around to look at Lucie and i do the same. "LUCIE  EDWARDS!!! YOU ARE NOT FAT!!" me and Bianca shout at her shaking our heads furiously. 

"Who's not fat?" Lance asks coming around the corner towards me he stops once he see's my face.

"who told you this?" i demand.

Bianca goes out for a minute than comes back with my gun "Boss" she nods ad gets her gun out while i put mine in my back pocket.

"No one" she mumbles looking down at her food.

"Lucie your not fat your are the opposite you are a beautiful normal weight girl that doesn't need to watch what she eats your fit and active you could never be fat" Lance says as he goes and gives Lucie a hug.

"Lucie look at me" i say in a stern voice she does as i say "Im not going to ask who this was but! I expect you to Punch that person in the face brake that persons nose and tell them that next time they call you fat they'll have a bullet in there skull got it?" i say with a smug smile.

She nods and cracks a smile "Good now finish off your breakfast" i say 

"Ok Bianca can i have another one?" she asks scoffing down the ones on her plate.

Bianca nods "You know your sexy when your angry" Lance whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist. 

I look at him and give him a quick peck "Are you saying im not always sexy?" i ask with a mock frown.

He shakes his head and smiles at me leaning down and kissing my forehead  "No your always sexy" he says huskily.

I tug on his collar just about to kiss him when Lucie interrupts "So are you guys dating?" she asks with a mouth full of pancakes.

"That's disgusting close your mouth" Bianca scowls, Lucie smiles apologetically.

"Yeah we are" Lance answers pulling me onto his lap on the stool as Bianca hands me my Pancakes.

" That is so cute!" Maddie squeals coming into the kitchen with Cody and Ellyza.

"Congrats bro" Cody nods at Lance.

"Bianca pay up!" Ellyza hollers. I look at Ellyza with my face basically saying you bated on me? she just offers me a cheeky smile.

I start eating my pancakes as Lance plays with my hair. I pour some syrup on my pancakes and finish them off. 

I look around to see my gang Lucie and Lance in the Kitchen and i was Happy.  Someone knocks on the door and Cody goes to answer it.

"Princess you have syrup on your face" Lance says into my ear sending shivers up my spine.

I wipe my mouth but dont see any syrup. "Where?" i ask him turning to look at him.

He leans in and licks the corner of my mouth and is about to pull away until i place my lips on his. His breath is fresh and minty. I pull away from him to look at him with a raised eyebrow "You used my toothbrush" it wasn't a question i know he did. 

He just smiles and leans in about to kiss me again when everyone came back into the kitchen. "They ruined my fun" He mumbles in a joking voice.

"Suck it up Princess" i say giving him a quick peck then turning around to see Damon, Paul and Rodger. "Boys" i nod to them. 

They nod back to me then Lucie comes up to me. "Can You me and Lance go and watch that new Movie Conjuring 2?" She asks with Puppy eyes. 

"Nope i will not look into those eyes they are to cute!" i hide my face in Lances chest. 

I can feel Lance chuckle by the rumble of his chest. "Sure Lucie go check what time the next movie starts." 

I look up at Lance and Scowl at him "Your suppose to be the strong one here" i scowl at him.

I turn around to see Rodger in conversation with Cody and Maddie, while Paul stuffs his face with Ellyza and Bianca. Damon just staring at the wall

Remembering im supposed to be angry at this gang i get off Lance and take my gun out and aim it at Damon. "What the fuck are you doing here?" i ask cocking my head to the side. 

Everyone goes quiet and watch Damon "We wanted to hang out" Damon shrugs 

I look at the two boys and they just nod and continue talking to everyone.

"Lance!" Lucie shouts out running with her mac i walk back over to the bench and sit on it while watching Lucie come up to the table "The next one starts in two hours" she points to the screen. 

He nods "Ok you better finish your breakfast than go get ready we'll leave in an hour and a half" Lance says looking at me i just poke my tongue at him and look away.

Lucie runs off to get ready "How have you been?" Damon comes up to me with a small smile on his face.

"Im been great" i smile at him then hop off the counter and grab Lances hand "We need to get ready for this movie that i didn't agree to" i scowl at Him.

"Yeah but thats why you love me" he says in a joking way, i just cowl at him and notice Damon glaring at Lances back. 

Hey Guys how are we all? I feel like leaving this up to the people so there is a vote going on

Tell me if you want Lucie to join the gang

or if you dont want her to join it

I will leave this for a week the most votes work comment what you vote for love you all bye!!!

-Ando