Talk

I walk out of my class and head towards my last class of the day the worst subject on could possibly get...thats right science i walk past my locker to drop off my books from HASS and start walking towards my doom.

As im about to turn the corner to my class im dragged into the janitors closet once the doors shut i look towards who saved me from my class but once i see who it is i am instantly longing to be in science.

"Sara we need to talk" Damon says in a serious voice.

"Talk" i say gesturing for him to go on.

He takes a shaky breath and stuffs his hands in his pockets. "I love you " My heart starts running at those words but at his next ones i just want to curl up in a corner and cry " But i cant go through what i went through when you were in that coma i cant risk hurting like that again" he says with pain in his eyes.

Tears stream down my cheeks at what he's saying "No you dont love me because you dont know what love is!" i hiss at him 

"Sara do-" but i cut him off

"dont you dare tell me to dont i have been through hell and more i have been through things you cant image and they can not comprehend to the pain i feel right now the pain i fell knowing the boy i love is so stupid and weak that he wouldn't even go through the pain of seeing me hurt again even if it ment spending his life with me!" I shout i wipe the tears from my face.

He rubs his face "Sara you dont underst-" i cut him off again

"I dont understand? your right i have NO FUCKING CLUE!!! all i know is that your giving up on me because you cant risk seeing me hurt or taken away well guess what you jerk!" i scream at him "I gave myself up because i wouldnt let the people i love get hurt or killed i gave myself up because i didnt want to see the boy i love in danger and i gave myself up because i thought that boy would sacrifice himself if i didnt!" i Shout. "Well i guess i was wrong but do you know the funny thing is?" i whisper to him with a sad smile on my lips.

I look up at him to see he has tears running down his cheeks and regret in his eyes " The funny thing is i would do it again just knowing that the boy i love was safe and that he would always love me know matter what" i say with shaky breaths.

I look up at him and smile at him "Even though know i know you dont love me i would still sacrifice myself to keep you safe that is love Damon so dont you dare say you love me when honestly you dont" I open the door and walk out of the room and head off towards the exit of the school.

Because lets be honest im not going to concentrate after that am i? I walk out of the school and walk over to my motorbike "Hey Sara where are you going?" i turn around and see Rodger with a worried expression.

I give him a small smile "im going to go and get drunk know any good bars?" i ask him, its weird how only five months ago i was just a normal school girls with no worries about love or gang leaders and only fought for money if you told me then that i was going to fall in love with a gang leader and kill my supposely dead brother than look after a sweet girl i would call you crazy yet here we are.

"Sara?" Rodger says waving a hand in front of my face.

I shake my head clearing my thoughts "Yeah sorry so how about that bar?" i ask with a smile.

As me and Rodger head inside the bar i spot a cute guy at the end of the bar "At the end of this night i will be going home with him" i point to the cute guy.

Rodger frowns "what about Damon?" Rodger asks as we sit down at the bar.

Sighing i order three shots i suppose i better tell Rodger "Damon dosent love me as you know from him going out with  Courtney he himself told me he couldn't handle me" i say quoting handle.

Rodger just sighs and shakes his head as i drink down my three shots feeling the alcohol burn down my throat i order three more.

"wow steady their Sara" taking the shots away from me.

I growl at him " Rodger i may be tipsy but i can still deck you i want to forget so hand me those shots" i growl at him. "Oh and can you look after Lucie tonight" i ask with a hopeful smile.

He hands me back my shots and nods "I better go then if i have to pick her up dont drink to much and try to get home in one piece" he comments before leaving.

What did i tell him about going home with the cute dude tonight he seems capable of making me forget might as well try i think to myself as i head over to him but not before finishing my shots.

RODGERS P.O.V

After picking Lucie up i head over to Damon's house which is where i live its a gang thing.

I dont know what Damon did but he really needs to fix whatever he did because he' going to lose Sara and i know he will never find anyone like her.

I walk through the door as Lucie rush's to watch TV i head over to the kitchen where the boys are.

"Hey man where were you?" Paul asks while Damon just's sits there and drinks his beer.

I look at Paul and gesture to the living room "I had to pick Lucie up" Paul just nods.

"Why? Whats Sara doing?" asks Damon's with worry if he's worrying so much about her why would he say he didn't love her.

"Well lets see she was going to ride off on her motor bike crying until i spotted her we both went to the bar she drank at least six shots before i left and she's going to hook up with some guy to forget whatever you did to her but not before making sure i could look after Lucie" i say with a raised eyebrow.

Damons grip tightens around his beer but only shrugs and says "Cool."  

"Cool? all your going to say is cool what the hell is wrong with you Damon you love Sara and your jut saying cool when she goes out to forget what you've done to her like you could care less!" i shout at him.

"The black spider leader is back! If he knows i love her he will kill her!" he shouts and when he says that i understand he's only protecting her and if that means acting like he dosent love her he will do it.

SOOOOOO.....guys what do you think? i hope you like it oh and i am wrting two new books at the moment along with this there called new start and the bad boy that pissed off the lone good girl i hope you will read them and tell me what you think thanks alot love you all bye!!!

-Ando