Float Forever

A/n well here it is! The final chapter. Thank you all so much for reading my story, it means so much! I can't wait for you guys to see how it ends. Anyways let's just jump right into the last chapter!!

Btw, over 1k reads?! Wow, I can't believe it, I never thought this story would get that many reads, but I cannot thank you guys enough!!!

~~

Your POV

Ugh I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My body is sore, I'm super weak, I can barely walk. But I've regained most of my consciousness now. I opened my eyes and the only crack of light was coming the window. I look around in my room and everything is fuzzy but I can still make out what everything is. I sit up on the edge of my bed and grab the glass of water sitting on my night stand. I don't see Penny, but he's probably just making breakfast. I got up and went to my bathroom, and everything is just like in slow motion. I got to the sink and my ears were ringing, I turned the faucet in and splashed cold water in my face making a mess in the process. Everything started to become clear, I turned the water off but I still heard it running. Confused I looked at the shower. It wasn't my imagination, water was running, because Penny is taking a shower. He looked so sexy standing there letting the water run over his body. His glistening pale white body, toned muscles, he made my knees weak. I guess he didn't see me come in because he never said a word. I decided I needed a shower myself so I took the only clothes I had on off then got in with him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, he seemed a little startled but chuckled.

"Hiya gorgeous, finally out of bed?" He turned around to me cupping my cheeks in his hands. "Mhm" I mumbled as I laid my head on his chest. The water ran over both our bodies. I felt him reach around me and grab something. Then he started massaging his fingers into my hair. "I can wash my hair myself, Penny" I giggled. "I know but I want to do it for you" he smiled back, I wasn't about to oppose because it was very relaxing. Every now and then he peck me in the lips. He washed my hair and then started down my body. He ran his hands over my boobs and massaged them. I bit my lip, I have to admit it was kinda turning me on. He went further down my body and slipped his slender fingers inside me. I let out a slight moan, "you like that don't you baby girl" he smirked, I nodded and he continued to pump them in me. I was so close to reaching my high when he stopped, "penny, don't st-" I was cut off my him slipping his long, wet member in me. I moaned as did he. He put his head down in the crook of my neck and went harder, I was clawing at his back and was moaning his name "penny, I'm... cum" "me... too!" He said between breathes. We both reached our high and finished our shower together.

We when downstairs afterwards and he made a nice breakfast for the two of us. "Here you go my love" he smiled and handed me a plate. "Mm, chocolate chip pancakes! My favorite!" We sat around and talked after we ate. Watched a couple movies and just relaxed the whole day. "Penny?" I looked up at him, "Hm?" "I love you, I don't ever want to be apart from you, you make me so happy." He smiled but it soon faded to a sad look and I was confused, "I love you too (y/n), you make me feel like my old self, I don't want to hurt people when I'm around you, I want to be good. But..." he trailed off "but what, penny?" "Well you remember how I told you I only come out 27 years?" I nodded. "Well I've been out for almost a year now and it's time for me to go back..." he looked down sadly. "Go back? What do you mean? Penny I just moved back to Derry a month ago, fell in love with you, and now you're saying you have to leave again for another 27 years? Penny I can wait that long. I'll be a middle aged woman by then penny, I don't want to have to wait that long." I cried out. "I know, I know baby, but listen that's how it is I have to." He said with tears wailing up in his eyes. "Please penny, there has to be another way." He sat there silent for a little bit and then looked up at me.