Into Your Soul

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the author's consent, except where permitted by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, businesses, incidents and events are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014 by shinkumi

Into Your Soul

The cold wind blew and sent shivers to her spine. She clutched her thick sweater to cover herself and walked as fast as she can. The street is empty; all people were now in deep slumber. She regretted going home this late at night because the street was covered with fog and all she can hear was the rustling of the leaves and the buzzing of the insects.

You're so stupid Alaizabel! You shouldn't have stayed at Feline's house 'til this late at night! She said to herself and when she was about to turn at the narrow alley, she heard a loud scream of a woman that alarmed her whole body. And she froze.

"TULUNGAN NYO KO!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She dropped her bag and run to the opposite alley. She's scared to death. At kahit ganoon, kailangan pa rin niyang tulungan ang babae, kung ano mang klase ng tulong ang kailangan nito. Hindi naman makakaya ng konsensya niya na hindi tulungan ito kaya mas minabuti na lamang niyang magpakabayani kahit hindi niya alam kung anong kalalabasan ng ginawa niyang ito...

When she reached the alleyway, all she can see was a silhouette of woman; slump in the cold surface, her back is hunch and sobbing uncontrollably...

"Miss? Are you okay? Kailangan mo ng tulong?" she hesitated. Hindi niya gaanong makita ang itsura ng babae dahil nakatalikod ito sa kanya habang nakaupo sa may lapag. Dumagdag pa ang dilim sa parteng ito at tanging liwanag lamang ng buwan ang nagsisilbing liwanag sa kanila.

The woman didn't respond. She continued sobbing and Alaizabel walked towards the woman...

"O-Okay ka lang ba?" she asked again but the moment the woman looked at her, her body can't move. She stared at the woman in horror because it's eyes is big as if it will remove from it's socket, her mouth is wide open and her teeth is sharp, her saliva is dripping from it's tip down to her chin...

Napaatras siya dahil sa itsura ng babae. Hindi niya alam ang kanyang gagawin. She wants to run but her body can't move... "W-What are you?" she managed to say. Her whole body is shaking; her heart is beating so loud that she felt like it will jump out from her chest... "W-What creature are you?"

The woman laughed that echoed to the alleyway... "Tutal gagawin lang din naman kitang pagkain mamaya, might as well show you my real form" the woman laughed again and she stood up. Nanatili namang nakatayo si Alaizabel sa kinatatayuan niya at pinanood ang babaeng magbagong anyo. She put her hand in her mouth to cover her gasp. Unti-unting nagbago ang itsura ng babae, lumaki ang kanyang katawan, kamay at paa. Nagkaroon ng rosas na tattoo ang pisngi ng halimaw at naging itim ang kanyang mga mata. Mas lumaki pa siya na halos kalahati na ng tatlong palapag na building. Ang buo nitong katawan ay naging kulay puti. Hindi makapaniwala si Alaizabel sa kanyang nakikita... "Hindi ko alam kung bakit nakikita mo ako pero hahayaan ko na lang, mukha ka namang masarap" the creature slipped his huge tongue out and it's saliva is dripping down to its feet...

When she was about to run, a big hand circled around her tiny body and lifted her up in the air. She let out a loud yelp hoping that somebody will help her but who is she kidding? Who can help her in this kind of situation? She didn't even know if this was real or not. The creature laughed again that cut her out of her reverie...

She closed her eyes tightly when the creature opened his mouth wide and bring her to it slowly...

Hanggang dito na lang ba ang buhay ko? I didn't even enjoy my youth, why am I ending up like this? Plus, i'm still a virgin! Fuck it!

But after a minute, she heard the creature shouted because of...pain? She opened her eyes and felt herself falling to the ground. She looked at the creature and it was cut in half, its black blood splashed all over the place. How funny. She didn't die eaten by a monster; she will die from falling 20 ft. from the sky down to the ground.

She was about to accept her death but an arm circled around her and carry her down the surface without getting harmed. She looked up and saw a very beautiful guy in front of her. His eyes are dark, his hair is tousled and his skin is so fair. She has never seen someone so...perfect. He wears a black long sleeve with a red necktie and black fitted jeans paired with black leather shoes. And in his hands, holds a long sword that illuminates the light from the moon...

"T-Thank you for saving me..." she can't help but to stare at the man in front of her. He is so beautiful that it felt like he isn't real. Wait, is he even real? Was all of this a dream? "Ano nga pala ang halimaw na 'yun?"

"Imitator Demon" he simply said and in just a second, his sword disappears from his hands leaving red dust around his hands... "After they ate their victim, they will imitate its physical features and even their voice. They will pretend that they needed help and when you will try to help them, they will grab the opportunity to eat you. And imitate you. It's like a cycle" he explained. She didn't know what to think first now. Demon. Sword. Black blood. It's too much to take in... "Hindi mo dapat sila nakikita"

Naguluhan naman siya sa sinabi nito...

"What do you mean by that? Nakita ko na nga eh, ano pa bang hindi ko dapat makita?"

Hindi na siya sinagot pa ng binata at tinalikuran siya nito...

"You're not an adamite" she creased her forehead in confusion. What the hell is adamite? She didn't understand anything... "Reveniam" and in just a second, the boy was gone, leaving a red dust in the air again.

***

A/N: Hindi naman ito tungkol sa Vampires. Tungkol naman 'to sa mga souls, demons, etc. Inspired by The Mortal Instruments Series and Bleach. Sinong nagbabasa nung Mortal Instruments na series? Tsaka manga na Bleach? Waaaaah! Kung nagbabasa ka, magkakasundo tayo. Emeged. Nainspire lang talaga ako kaya naisulat ko 'to. Sana magustuhan niyo~ At 'yung huling word nga pala ay Latin word. Irereveal ko na lang ang meaning nun sa Chapter 1, kung gusto niya agad malaman, pwede niyo namang i-search kung anong meaning non. Hoho~ <3