But Levi grabbed her ponytail and jerked her back. "OWW!" Hanji cried out. Levi didn't say sorry as he spun the Weird girl around to face him. "We know there is something wrong with Micha. And we want you to show us were she is" Hanji gulped, knowing that she couldn't get out of this. She sighed as she squirmed free from Levi's grasp. She fixed her goggles and ponytail "okay! She is in the Infurmary room. You go through the door I was just came out from and take two rights and on your left will be her door" all of this was said quickly as she ran off to get some doctors to help her.

"Did you hear a thing she said?" Farlan said. Isabel nodded as she Spun around and started to run. Levi heard her but said nothing as he followed Isabel. Farlan only sighed "why do we even care about The girl in the first place?" He muttered under his breath as he followed his friends.

***
Back in the infirmary room, Micha tossed and Turned in her supposed sleep. Her fever was merciless. And the pounding in her head stayed. Micha's coal black eyes shot open as she screamed in fustration. Micha sat up, despite the condition she was in, and stood. She swayed a little, but was able to stand perfectly. Sweat spilled on her head as she strained to stay awake. "I hate this!" Micha hissed. "Feeling weak. Why did you put yourself in this position? Oh yeah, because you didn't trust the food around you!" Micha felt dumb and childish. She never guessed she'd be in such bad condition. And worse, be Being in the Survey Corps. Yes, she had not forgotten the deal Levi had Made with the Commander of the Survey Corps.

She balled her hands into fists, ignoring the pain thay shot through her, and let anger her her "I'll beat him to the pulp!" She said. She was about to rant some more, but the sound of Footsteps heading down the hallway stopped her. She froze in place as she heard the Three Thugs voices "I hope she's okay" she heard Isabel's voice say. Micha was surprised that it sounded genuin. Isabel really cared for her. And they barely met. The last they did she was fighting for her life and barely Concience. "Why are you so Concerned about her?" Said a lighter, but deep voice. It wasn't Levi's, Micha observed. It must be that other males, Farlan was it? Micha stayed still as the door handle turned.

Her heart raced in her chest. How do you face people? Micha thought. It's been so long since she has been around people. When she did meet people, it was either to kill them or too steal from them. And she had a Cloak on to conceal Herself. Quickly, Micha leaped into the bed and threw the thin white sheets over her head. Micha curled into a tiny ball in the head board of the bed. She felt shy and quite. This was weird to her, she would have been ready to fight right now, what was holding her back? Micha stayed still and calm as she heard the sharp voice of Levi sat "would you two Shut the Hell Up? I'm sure the Girl doesn't want to see anyone at the moment" a cold 'Tch' sounded behind the door as it was opened.

At first, Levi saw nothing. It was night time, of course, and the room was pitch black. "Turn on the lights" Isabel whispered, not sure If Micha was asleep or not. Micha stayed silent as the lights were turned on by Farlan. Isabel's and the others blinked at the small but human sized lump in the blankets near the head board of the bed closest too the door. "Micha?" Isabel said as she walked toward the bed. Levi and Farlan didn't stop her as she sat beside the lump. "Hey" came out a Quite voice. Barely over a whisper.

Levi leaned against the door as he watched the head of Micha peak through the covers that covered her. "Hey Micha. How are you doing?" Isabel said carefully. She wasn't sure what too say. Micha looked miserable. Deep bags were under her eyes, and her face looked sucken and white. Her coal black eyes were heavy with lack of sleep. And her lips were parched from the lack of water. She shook in place. "Damn! You look like a Mangy Dog that came out of the shadows for the very first time in years" Farlan said as he gazed at Micha. Micha looked down in shame. She forced to keep tears from falling down her face. "Farlan!" Isabel snapped. Her eyes were angry. "How could you say something like that too her? Your not in her position are you? You had no rights to say that!" Micha didn't speak. She didn't know how to react, No One in her entire life had stood up for her.

She had to always protect herself from the people who'd mock her and call her names. She hadn't met one in years, until Farlan opened his mouth. Levi, to her surprise, kicked Farlan in the knee. "You idiot" he spat. Farlan cried out and fell to the floor as he rubbed his Knee. "Sorry! I didn't mean too Insult her. I was just stating the Obvious"

"Tch" Levi said. "You still shouldn't have said anything" Isabel argued. "Keep your thoughts to yourself if they aren't nice" Farlan didn't say anything as he got up stiffly. "Sorry Micha" he said nervously, remembering how the Asian Girl kicked Ass like a Torpedo. But he was comfused, the Micha he saw fight was strong,fearless, confident, and Powerful. But the one who is sitting on the bed and curled up in a ball with her knees to her chest, looked weak, scared, and tired. What changed? Micha sniffed and said quietly "it's fine" she said as she leaned her head back and against the head board. "He's right. I had neglected myself and put myself in this situation without even thinking of the outcome. I have a fever and am very hungry and tired" she looked at the three thugs "How how long have I been out?" She asked.

"About three days. We could have visited you sooner, but we were refused too see you. No one would tell use what was wrong with you, or where you were at" Levi said cooly as he still stared at the Fragile Micha. Who, by the minute, started too look more healthy by the minute. But still looked fragile and weak. Micha was aware of his gaze on her, but didn't let her awareness of that show. "Micha guess what? You are in our team, and Our leader is Flagon" a spark of anger went through her "Flagon! That Bastard nearly killed me! Great and now I'm his fucking Subordinate"

Isabel laughed at the whininess in Micha's voice. "Your funny Michy" she said. Micha raised an eyebrow and looked at Isabel in amusement. "Michy? Well that's new" she said with a laugh. "I never had a Nickname before" she said in realization. And she likes it! Was this what her mother had ment long ago? She hoped so. Being in isolation was killing her. Slowky, but it was killing her. We're these three her Saviours? Would they end her suffering?

Micha's thoughts were cut off as she heard Multiple footsteps coming down the hallway. Levi moved out of the way as two female Doctors came in the room. One was carrying loads of bread, chicken, and water, while the other one had fluids and medicine in her hands. The older one with food in her hands looked at The Three Thugs "You three should be out training. Your friend will be able to join you when she is up abd ready. Now go. She needs Rest" Isabel and her friends nodded "yes Ma'am" Isabel said politely. She looked at Micha and hugged her gently "heal up Michy. You are the first female Friend I never had. Don't die on me" Micha laughed softly.

She hugged Isabel back. "I promise" she said. As Isabel and Farlan left, Levi faltered as he stood and took something off around his neck. He turned to Micha and handed her A black scarf. "It matches your hair and Eyes, soft like the darkness of night" he mumbled as he left the room quickly, Without looking back. Micha stared at the Scarf. She felt it's soft threads. She put it around her as she still stared at the spot the Raven hair thug had stood. Most Shocking of all, He had payed her A compliment.