2

Time skip***

I land on the territory of black river. The one place that likes me for my power and strength. I've been friend's with the Alfa since my parents died. 6 years later and I'm still kicking.

I look around to see the guards surrounding me ready to turn. "Guys chill out it's me." I look to my left to see Drew. One of my best friends...ok my only friend. "Drew what's going on"

He looked sad. Look to the ground but not letting down his guard. I knew the look. Something was wrong that he wasn't telling me.

"Tell me drew. What's wrong? Where's the Alfa?" I said sternly stepping toward him making the whole group tense up even more.

"He's dead. The new Alfa is nothing like him. He said no angels....your part angel...so your not allowed here anymore..." I fell to my knees. Not able to think straight I surround myself with my wings and just sit there in shock. All of a sudden I start crying. My wings go back to being hidden in my back. Leaving my shirt with 2 big wholes in it.

I couldn't believe it. The one person I could count on was dead. And now I'm not allowed on the territory.

Where am I going to go?

Who can I trust....?

"You have to leave before he comes out. I don't wanna have to kill you..." with those words I snap my head up. Wipe the tears off my face that are still there. Standing up and walking up to him slowly.

"I won't leave. I want to speak to your Alfa. NOW" I used the "luna" voice I have as they called it . They all scoot back in surprise then in unison bow their heads as drew sighs in defeat and goes to the pack house.

I follow him knowing he won't come back with the Alfa if not. He smirks as he sees me following."your so stuborn"

"Oh whatever you love me " I tease as we get to the Alfa office. Last time I was here I was welcomed. Now I'm being threatened. I'm pissed.

Drew knocks on the door and opens it when we hear a faint come in. I barg into the room and am hit with the smell of spring water and mint. Strange combination but it sells so good. I stare at the man in front of me. His eyes green like the forest trees look into my ice blue ones and I see a small smirk tug at his lips.

"Mate" that's all he says but with that one word, deep and soft, a shiver run up my spine. "Drew. Leave us"

"But Alfa."

" I said LEAVE" The man cuts drew off and I turn to him and mouth. 'Go' nodding that I'll be fine.

Drew sees this and leaves closing the door behind him. Leaving me with the Alfa.

Jokes on him... he doesn't know I'm part angel yet...