3

"Your a little shorter then I thought my mate would be.... But I suppose we can work with it " the Alfa walked around me and looked me up and down.

"And your a little ruder then I thought my mate would be..." I snapped back clenching my jaw.

He stepped back. Then smirked.  "And what makes you think that you are worthy to be my mate. I have women lineing up to get to me..."

"I don't give a damn who you have lined up. You don't get to talk to me like that buddy..." I got so pissed at that statement my eyes turned yellow.

"....your eyes..." his face help shock and wonder. I smirked and let my wings show.  I knew it they wouldn't hurt anything it's a huge office.

My wings ripped through my shirt and lifted me off the floor about 1 foot.

"What the hell" he fell back with fear in his eyes. "What are you"

"I am a hybrid so tell me Alfa how about this. You keep me safe from the hunter angels and I'll leave you be to go with whatever unlucky women you choose?"

He got back up wiping off his fitted suit and walked back to his desk. "I apologize for my rudeness. What I was trying to say was your beautiful and very strong obviously. Would you do me the honor of accepting our mate bond and become my Luna?"

I hid my wings once again. I smirked and walked towards him. "You have to earn me Alfa whatever your name is"

"Rider. Alfa Rider. " he stood tall. Trying to push out his chest enough to show but not to much to scare me I guess.

"Alfa Rider. Earn me if you think you can. I'll be in the guest room I already know the way. " I turn and walk out.

I knew he would be shocked by me playing hard to get. I dont think he has been rejected since becomeing Alfa.

I get to the guest room and it still has my clothes and everything from the last time I stayed here. I go into the big bathroom that was attached to the room. I look at my hair and see the messy strings that have made their way in my hair. As I grab my brush out of my bag I brush out the tangles and straighten my hair out.

I change into my leather jacket and open my door and bump into a tall guy and by the smell I already knew who it was. "Why Alfa rider what an unpleasant surprise." With that I dont look up but push past him and head to the woods. I needed a run.

"Where are you going little wolf?" He follows me asking. The sternness of his voice make my heart stop for a second and I can tell hes smirking.

"For a run why not like it matters to you" I stop walking and turn around looking right into his green eyes.

I look at him and snap out of the daze that set apon me. Winking and blowing a kiss I run down stairs and out the back door.

Getting to the woods I hide behind a tree and shift into my all white wolf. As I shake out my fur a black wolf with a red stripe runs up to me. Drew obviously likes me but he knows I'm not his mate. We run side by side for about an hour. Going back behind the tree I shift back and put back on my clothes. Drew comes out from behind a different tree and looks at me "what did Alfa say?"

"Turns out Alfa Rider is my mate. And a huge dick" I role my eyes "I'm going to go sleep a few. I'll see you later " I wave as I sprint back to the pack house. Walking in a lot of people waved at me since they knew who I was. Others didn't like me anyway so they avoid my gaze at all costs.

Walking up the stairs someone grabs my waist and pulls me into their chest.. a very nice chest .. I push away and the Alfa of rudeness looks at me with a heart breaking face. "You look beautiful. I should have said it earlier. I'm sorry that I was rude before." Before I could even say anything he turns and leaves.  This Alfa is a tough one to understand...