two

I made my way through the crowded hallway of boys. Each of them carrying their own luggage.

I finally got to the end of the hallway where my assigned room was. Knox already found his room.

Everyone here had a roommate. Except me. I'm not complaining, I like being by myself sometimes, but I think It'll definitely be a change.

The Room only had one big queen sized bed. It was identical to every other room except the bed size and a small personal bathroom attached.
Of course I couldn't share a bathroom with all boys.

As I sat my luggage onto the bed I glanced out the big window. I looked out and over the lake that was in front of the school grounds.

It was quite calming from all of the commotion in the hallways.

I heard a knock on the door and turned around.

Knox was at the door. "Find your room okay?"

"I think so," I giggled at his weirdness in asking an odd question.

"Alrighty then. I was just being supportive and checking on you," He smiled as he put his hands up and backed away and out of the door.
I smiled again.

"Hey, how's it going Neil?" I heard Knox yell out in the hallway. He then made his way out fully out of the room and followed his friend.

' I thought well why not? ' and peeked out the doorway. Knox entered the room about three doors down from mine.

Then saw the boy that I saw in the ceremony. The one who didn't have a uniform on. He carried his bags into the same room, I guess it was his.

"Oops" I heard a red head say as the other one went in. Man, these guys sure hang out a lot with their friends. They've nearly been here ten minutes!

I decided to check on the situation. I left my room and made me way to the 'crowded room'.

As I made my way in the door, I heard Knox talking. "Yeah, she's down the
hall like three doors-"

Knox was going to finish what he was saying except, I guess my entrance startled him.

"Oh, and speaking of her, here she is." He smiled. He came over towards me and pushed me towards the other guys.

Who, seemed to be lounging in the room.

Knox introduced me to everyone.
"This is Neil Perry,"

Neil, who was also the boy I saw standing behind me earlier, held out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand, and he smiled at me in the process.

"Veronica Overstreet," I smiled back.

"Um, and this is-Todd Anderson," Knox mumbled, turning me towards another boy. Who, also happened to be the one I saw earlier.

"Hi," He mumbled smiling at me as he shook my hand.

"Hi," I smiled back.

Then lastly, Knox turned me around again to meet the other person.

"This is Steven Meeks,"
I shook hands with him.